Friday 14 October 2022

Simple Dinner At WK Claypot Chicken Rice, Taman Silibin Ria, Ipoh

On this particular morning, a beautiful sunrise greeted us when we started out on our morning walk. 

#1 - Beautiful sunrise in spite of the dark clouds at 7am.
#2 - 7:05am
#3 - 7:10am.
#4 - 7:15am.
#5
#6
After morning walk, we had breakfast at one of our regular coffee shop. Ordered shredded chicken noodle (kai si hor fun). I think the boss must have forgotten to add the reddish prawn oil to the noodle because they looked pale. Business was good that morning and the boss was managing the stall all by himself. Hubby ordered Chinese tea and I ordered Herbal tea.
Reached home at about 8:10am. View of Kledang Hill.
That late afternoon, I received a new keyboard. Younger son bought a better keyboard for me to replace the previous one when he heard that some of the keys were not functioning well. The previous keyboard is now connected to the laptop for easy typing.
~~~~~
I didn't cook that evening, so we had dinner at WK Claypot Chicken Rice. We thought of ordering claypot chicken rice but the wait was quite long. So we ordered ready cooked dishes with white rice.
Fried fish.
Pork belly with wood fungus and carrot.
Sweet sour mustard green.
These dishes are like home cooked dishes.
Hubby paid so I don't know the exact price of each dish.

Linking to Skywatch Friday.

I've blotted out your sins; they are gone like the morning mist at noon!
Oh, return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free.
(Isaiah 44:22, The Living Bible-TLB)

35 comments:

  1. The keyboard is pretty; it looks like it has different colored lights. The sky was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. The keyboard is lighted up with multi colours and it also has running lights under it.

      Delete
  2. It has been a while hubby and I went for our weekend morning walk. Now I only walk on treadmill on weekday. Hubby could be lazy and just want to rest on weekend. Lol.

    The Kai si hor fun looked huge in portion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nancy. Your Dinner At WK Claypot Chicken Rice, Taman Silibin Ria, Ipoh looks very appetising especially with the sour spicy mustard leaves dish. You didn't ask the boss whether or not he forgot to put in the red oil for the chicken hor fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not very particular about the red oil so I ask the boss.

      Delete
  4. A very delicious dinner! Love the fried fish esp..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh? You did not have the claypot chicken rice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We changed our minds because the waiting time was too long for us.

      Delete
  6. Another new keyboard! You are a lucky woman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...you enjoyed a wonderful sunrise, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your skies and as always I love your food.
    I use an add on keyboard when I am at my desk. Works better than the laptop keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yogi. I am not used to the laptop keyboard. Prefer an add-on keyboard.

      Delete
  9. Beautiful start of the day - mine ends now, slowly. Hmmm, shredded chicken!
    My keyboard says hello :-)
    It has one color per choice only, so maybe an "elderly" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Iris. Any keyboard will do as long as it works properly.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful sky. You sure do eat well. Nice of your son to give you a new keyboard. Gigi hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sky shots. Wow.

    Love the food. I want to have meals with you.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Have a fabulous weekend too.

      Delete
  12. I always enjoy seeing your beautiful skies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Genial teclado y rico pescado . Te mando un beso https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quite the dark clouds at sunrise! I enjoy looking at sunrise where you live. Food for today and Thursday look good. Glad you were able to meet with friends for lunch. Hopefully one friend who's sick feels better soon. My daughter is getting over a cold as well. She still has some headaches but getting better. I like reading your scripture verses as well. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Becky. Hope your daughter has recovered from her cold by now. Hugs and have a blessed weekend.

      Delete
  15. Piękne fotografie wschodu słońca. Uwielbiam makaron ale takiego jeszcze nie jadłam. Nowa klawiatura na pewno będzie ci dobrze służyć. Miłego tygodnia.😊

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...