Saturday 29 October 2022

New Sport Equipment At the Recreational Park

We haven't been walking in the recreational park since the pandemic. We now prefer to walk around the shops. There will be less people around in the early morning as most of the shops have not opened yet. On morning, we decided to take a detour to the recreational park to check out a new sport equipment.

We were interested in this new thing above.
Looks like it is built for those interested in climbing exercises.
This is more for the older kids.
Are these for training for wall climbing?
I hope this equipment will not be under utilize and become a white elephant.
That morning, no one was using this.
A public toilet at the recreational park built in 2019 before the pandemic. It is now opened to the public after the pandemic was declared as endemic.
A dancing exercise group with music.
A dog can be seen lazing on the grass enjoying the company and music.
Another 3 dogs sleeping to the sound of music and exercise instructions.
~~~~~
After morning walk, we drove out to town for breakfast at Yee Fatt Dry Curry Noodle, Kampar Road, Ipoh.
Hubby's dry curry noodle with chicken curry and bbq pork.
That morning, I don't know what happened to me. Instead of ordering the usual dry curry noodle, I ordered curry noodle (wet version). You can see the layer of oil floating on top of the curry noodle. It was my own mistake and I didn't enjoy my breakfast that morning.
This is the only place that I will order the dry curry noodle.
I hope I will not repeat the same mistake again.
After sky at 2:40pm. Expecting rain any time soon.
Another lazy day for me, so didn't cook dinner.
We went to WK Claypot Chicken Rice for dinner.
This round, we ordered the ready cooked dishes with white rice.
Stewed prok rib with fermented black beans.
Fried Senangin fish or Threadfin fish.
Blanched baby choy sum.
Thanks to a friend who shared this photo of elephants when he visited the Taiping Zoo with his daughter.


Feed the flock of God; care for it willingly, not grudgingly;
not for what you will get out of it but
because you are eager to serve the Lord.
Don't be tyrants, but lead them by your good example,
and when the Head Shepherd comes,
your reward will be a never-ending share in his glory and honor.
(1 Peter 5:2-4, The Living Bible-TLB)

38 comments:

  1. This park is really modern and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL@those 3 dogs! That dinner looks very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are enjoying the presence of humans and music.

      Delete
  3. The child's play area looks a bit hazardous to me. The dishes look delish as usual

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is meant for older ones who can take care of themselves.

      Delete
  4. Your food looks great, as always. I have never seen equipment like that before, I hope people use it. Dogs always just sleep when they want to, great! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Valerie. Hugs. Have a great week.

      Delete
  5. I like senangin. Don't think can eat it outside - usually they serve the more expensive fish or the bawal hitam or tenggiri and the Malay places like tonggol, kembong and the rest. We have a new shop here selling curry mee - maybe I shall go there and try one of these days. Yours look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the cheaper place where we can eat home cooked dishes.

      Delete
  6. Great project! All the kids I see glued to the cellphone should have this!!!
    Great food again, too. Here today: Baking galore!
    And we´ll have "Toast Hawaii" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids these days prefer to stay home and look at the cellphone. No wonder the equipment looks so lonely.

      Delete
  7. Hello Nancy,
    The park looks great, I hope the equipment is being used. The dogs look like they are sleeping in the street, they must be very tired. Love the photo of the elephants. The food looks great! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...those dogs sure are tired.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Nancy :=)
    That climbing apparatus for the energetic and athletic person is great. I too hope it gets used. Your meals look good, shame about your choice of breakfast though. Great pictures of the dogs and elephants.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Breathtaking. Enjoy your new week.

      Delete
  10. Thank you Nancy. Good to see New Sport Equipments At the Recreational Park. Looks like the equipments are for children instead of adults. Ya, I wouldn't like too oily curry too. I am too lazy to eat fish on bones. Zoos are more for children I tend to believe. I used to go to zoos when young. Nowadays if I go to zoos I will tend to think about the welfare of the living beings there and won't enjoy it that much. How about you? Would you still enjoy going to the zoo now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. I haven't been to the zoo for a long, long time.

      Delete
  11. I like the sleeping dogs. The food is so tempting as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed reading your post. Glad to see the new sport equipment. Food looks delicious and I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the breakfast. Yes, I can see curry noodle is oilier. The elephant picture is amazing.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those dogs are not interested in dancing or exercising! heehee! Looks like you have a nice place to walk!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Piękne fotografie. Słonie są super. Miłego tygodnia 😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bellos elefantes, te mando un beso. https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those dogs are amusing there just resting.
    The climbing equipment looks good, people are lucky to have that there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 🐰 𝓗𝓲, 𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂!
    (っ◔◡◔)っ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜.
    🍭 🎀 𝒲𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎♡𝓊 𝒶 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒮𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓎❣ 🎀 🍭
    🐰 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙝^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Todo me parece interesante. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The climbing equipment look safe. It isn't far to the next level in case of falls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the equipment will attract young users.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...