Monday 10 October 2022

Nasi Lemak mutton curry & Hokkien Fried Fat Noodle For Dinner

This was a Sunday. We woke up early but we didn't go for morning walk. We need to prepare ourselves for church.

Morning sky at 6:50am.
A friend sent me this beautiful moon shot.
Thank you friend for sharing your photos.
~~~~~
Dinner on a Sunday evening
at Restoran & Kafe New Weng Fatt, Ipoh Garden South, Ipoh.
We have tried this stall "Gurus Chapati & Curry Rice" on our 1st visit and enjoyed what we had.
We haven't tried this stall yet, will do so on our next visit.
We have tried this satay and we enjoyed what we had.
We have been wanting to try this. When I went to order, the boss apologized for not having wild boar curry that evening. So, I ended up ordering nasi lemak with mutton curry and chicken curry.
We have tried this stall before and I wanted to order Hokkien fried fat noodle again.
Nasi Lemak with mutton curry and chicken curry. The nasi lemak was served on a wax paper on a rattan tray.
Nasi lemak with mutton curry, chicken curry, egg, peanuts, fried anchovies, cucumber slices and sambal. We enjoyed the mutton because it was cooked till tender. 
I love Hokkien fried fat noodle. Even though we have tried this before, I want to order this again. It had lots of crispy fried pork lard. Yums.
~~~~~ 
After dinner, we got into our car and we passed by a side lane. I saw mural on the wall and asked hubby to stop the car so that I could take some snap shots.
This is one whole mural but I couldn't get the whole mural in 1 shot. So I make the mural into 2 parts.
At that time it was evening and the lighting was not that good.

Linking to Monday Mural.

The Lord is my light and my salvation;
he protects me from danger - whom shall I fear?

42 comments:

  1. Interesting post with food and scenery. I like the mural. It features life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🐰 𝓗𝓲, 𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂!
    I love the mural shots 👍 The graphic artwork is painted in details ❣️
    In addition, the colors are presented harmonically---💕‿💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try that wild boar nasi Lemak. Definitely couldn't find such over here. I prefer wild boar cooked with lots of ginger and lemongrass. Never tasted wild boar curry. What an exotic meat. Used to take a lot as a kid as an uncle went hunting but now not easy to find. Used to have stall selling fresh meat at the weekly pasar tani but since MCO, the pasar has moved to other place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. I have only tasted wild boar cooked in curry. I think with ginger and lemongrass sounds delicious too.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Nancy. The mural photos look bright enough, good 👍. I love all the food you show here especially the mutton curry since the mutton is soft. Yummy! Did you eat all the crispy fried lard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. Yes, we finished off the crispy fried lard.

      Delete
  5. The Indian stall looks good - wish we have those here, too few Indians in Sibu. Your nasi lemak and Hokkien mee look good too! Not so into KL Hokkien mee though, will eat sometimes for a change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have no problem finding some good Indian stalls here.

      Delete
  6. Can't imagine eating wild boar but would certainly try it. The mural is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, As always, tasty dishes look spicy and spicy to me, and this is what I like the most :) For that we have a full moon, what more do you need. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fat noodle looks yummy though I have never eaten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will get to taste one of these days.

      Delete
  9. ...Nancy, you found a wonderful mural!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good mural design, showing inside all the way to out.

    Hokkien fried noodle is one of the dishes difficult to get right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The moon photos are beautiful and so is the great mural you found. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muy bonitos los murales. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Te moon shots are beautiful, and the mural artist is so talented, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful sky and more beautiful food.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

      Delete
  15. Beautiful mural!!! I love lamb curry when it is tender and not overcooked. Gigi hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  16. The mural is excellent. When the food is really good, sometimes you just have to go get it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimi. This place deserves repeated visits.

      Delete
  17. Lindo mural, Me dio ganas de la comida. https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice moon photos! I love the mural with the boats.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...