Saturday 15 October 2022

Exhibits At Aeon Falim & Saturday's Critters

Instead of sunrise, we had a mist covered Kledang Hill view on this particular morning.

Cool morning with mist covered hill at 7:15am.
That afternoon we went to Aeon Falim Shopping Mall and saw there was something on. I went to take a closer look.
Galeri Uniti Keluarga Malaysia from 3rd - 8th Oct, 2022.
A program to foster the spirit of unity among Malaysians.
The time was about 2:30pm. Only a handful of people there, so easy for me to snap some photos.
The stage.
A snake and ladder game on the floor in front of the stage.
3 mannequins displaying the national costume (for female) of the 3 major races in Malaysia. From left to right: Malay, Chinese & Indian.
3 mannequins displaying the national costume (for male) of the 3 major races in Malaysia. From right to left: Malay, Chinese & Indian.
Circular design on the ceiling above the escalator.
Time to go home. It looked like it might rain soon.
A friend came to visit and gave me the above biscuits. The filling has coffee flavouring.
That evening we had small group meeting. Since the pandemic, we have been meeting online using the Whatsapp group video call feature. It only allows 8 contact numbers at a time. Meeting this way is convenient and works well for us because most of the elderlies no longer drive at night.
I stopped to snap photo of the cat on the roof of the car.
This dog came into the picture.
The dog was not happy and started barking at me.
The cat doesn't look happy either with me taking its photo.
On the walk home, I saw this big cat cleaning itself on the roof of a car. It doesn't look happy either! It seems to say, "Hey, why are you taking my photo without my permission!"


Who can command things to happen without the Lord's permission?
Does not the Most High send both calamity and good?
Then why should we, mere humans,
complain when we are punished for our sins?
(Lamentations 3:37-39, New Living Translation-NLT)

34 comments:

  1. Your cat photos are woderful!! This place looks so colorful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tau sar peah with coffee-flavoured filling. I never had that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the usual original flavoured biscuits but coffee-flavoured filling is my first time.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a fun show in the store. I LOVE snakes and ladders, my fave game as a kid - and now! Love the kitties sand the dog! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The biscuits look really good. Did kitty and the dog belong to someone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angie. I don't know if they belong to anyone.

      Delete
  5. Thank you Nancy. May the Exhibits At Aeon Falim help fosters more muhibbah spirit. Is your online conference group a social group? Or a church working group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. It is a church's small group online meeting.

      Delete
  6. Hello Nancy :=)

    What an interesting place with lots to see. I enjoyed seeing the different costumes for men and women. I think you are spot on with what you think the cat is thinking, he does look a little ruffled. I have friend who uses WhatsApp to do her church meetings, as she is too frail to go to church. It's a good idea to keep in touch.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Breathtaking. Thanks to the advance technology making online meeting possible.

      Delete
  7. Hello,
    It is great you are able to have your meetings online. The kitty on the car is a cutie, I hope the dog is a friendly dog. Cute photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any attempt to promote harmony and goodwill between people is both commendable and necessary, in a world where discrimination and hatred are still aspects of daily life for so many.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me gustan los trajes tradicionales. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very good program, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How good it would be if all the peoples of the world remained united and in peace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lindos gatitos, me gusto el perro. Me dio ganas de las galletas. Te mando un beso. https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. We don't have a shopping mall in my community.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Snakes and ladder, how interesting we used to play that with a board when younger. Love the traditional costumes you have shown too.
    The cats, well they can be indigent looking at times.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lot of fashion and cats here :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a fun day and the animals, ohhhh... sorry, I think they are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...