Tuesday 8 September 2015

CAT ON GUARD!

One morning after breakfast, my hubby drove to the courier office near our area to collect some documents. While waiting in the car for hubby, I noticed this cat on the red motorbike in front of our car. Its back was towards me. I sat and watched the cat and it was just sitting there, not moving an inch.
 I got out of the car and "meow" out to the cat. Meow! Meow!
I kept meowing a few times before it took notice of me.
Then it slowly turned around to face me without lifting its bum at all!
"You called me?"
 I tried to get the cat to focus its attention on my camera.
I moved closer, still it wouldn't look my way! 
I wonder what was going on in its mind.... 
I think it was getting bored with me. I only know how to meow, meow.
"Come on, woman...what do you want?"
"Hurry up, say something." "You called me, didn't you?" 
"Well? Aren't you going to say something?"
"Okay, then please do not meow me again." "Can't you see I am on guard?"
 Let those who love the LORD hate evil,
for He guards the lives of His faithful ones and
delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
(Psalm 97:10, NIV)

40 comments:

  1. At least you found something to keep you occupied for some minutes... Not so boring eh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I say you are very observant. After making the meow meow sounds, the cat turns to let you have a snap. So cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene, I love cats and dogs. I used to have my own cat and dog but now no more keeping any.

      Delete
  3. I always had difficulty getting my cats to pose for the camera. For some reason, they wouldn't look at the camera either. I love your captions.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia. Could it be that cats are camera shy?

      Delete
  4. Muito bem apanhado o gato.
    Belas fotografias.
    Um abraço e boa semana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute kitty, he/she is a great guard! Wonderful series, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great guard cat, the captions are wonderful, really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear. Just trying to get the cat's attention!

      Delete
  7. The cat is lovely and intelligent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. I was just trying out something new with this cute cat's photos!

      Delete
  9. What a beautiful cat, Nancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ever came across cat, i meow to them, they meow back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, usually when we meow at them, they will meow back and some even come close to us.

      Delete
  11. Cats are just such arrogant creatures! Or maybe this one didn't like what you were meow-ing. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy, maybe I was sending the wrong meaning through my meowing? Lol!

      Delete
  12. Hi Nancy,

    This is cute! I wonder if this cat knows the owner of this motorbike??? :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe, I really do not know. Maybe it just felt like getting a feel of being on a bike..lol!

      Delete
  13. Nancy, what a cute post! The cat was rather friendly and did not run away when you took the pics. I had a good chuckle reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phong Hong. Ha ha...at least I get some photos of the cat! It then just turn and sat with its back towards me again.

      Delete
  14. LOL.....Cats also can be guard leh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...don't play, play with this cat. It is taking its work seriously.

      Delete
  15. Biker Cat!!! He needs a little leather jacket Nancy with a "Cats of Anarchy" patch on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  16. And a helmet... even Biker Cats need to ride safe

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...