Tuesday 29 September 2015

Daydreaming On A Hazy Day

One morning I received a test message from a friend that the haze situation is expected to get worse. And the elderly and young children were advised to avoid outdoor activities and to stay indoors.

Since the haze started, I have been feeling very tired, sleepy and bored! I was actually hoping for the haze to clear so that I could do some gardening which will help cheer me up. But it looked like I have to entertain myself out of boredom.

I was feeling a bit restless after lunch. To take my mind off the haze, I visited my readers' blogs. In one of the blogs, I chanced upon a post on some elegant dresses and cheap evening dresses from ihomecoming.

At the website, I saw this pretty floral evening dress. I like this soft floral prints and I have never worn a one-shoulder dress before.

I imagined myself feeling young and cool in this sweet flowing evening dress.


How about this chic A-line ruffles floor length evening dress? Of all the other ihomecoming affordable evening dresses, this copper red dress attracted me most. I have never had a dress of this colour and I really love this. I think it will make me look fairer and younger too.

I could have my hair coloured to suit this dress or just keep to my natural white crown. Plus I could get a nice pair of dangling ear-rings to go with this elegant evening dress.





I was about to dream on when I was suddenly jerked out of my daydreaming upon hearing my hubby's voice. "Are you cooking dinner or are we going out to eat tonight?" I glanced up at the wall clock above me and answered that it was too late to cook. I secretly smiled to myself for being carried away with my daydreaming but at least I was no longer feeling bored!
Affordable evening dresses of Ihomecoimg

24 comments:

  1. Belos e elegantes modelos.
    Um abraço e continuação de uma boa semana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy the dresses are very nice so I should buy one and go for a party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gosia. It is good to pamper ourselves once in a while. Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. I think I'd have problems living in an area where haze is that much of a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. William, we have been bearing it for many years. Have a good day!

      Delete
  4. Ha; leave it to our husbands to snap us out of daydreaming. I like the first one! Never wore anything like it either. Getting daring in my old age!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha..as we age we become bolder to try new things. Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful dresses, how long does this haze last? It really seems to have been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year we have the worst haze situation than before. I think it is coming to 2 months since it started.

      Delete
  6. Cute post. The haze has gone on so long. Do they know what is causing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is due to some open burning in our neighbour country. It is the same every year!

      Delete
  7. Yes, getting some gardening done would sure be a good cheer up! THe dresses are lovely!
    ~lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dresses are lovely, Nancy. I have been feeling very tired as well. We had a very rainy day here in Montreal today, but the air smells so nice and fresh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. I really missed the nice and fresh air. Now we are breathing dust filled air!

      Delete
  9. Hi Nancy, my first time reading your blog and find it interesting! I also like your blog name, haha.. Ching chai lah.. I think you are a very cheerful and chill type from your style of writing. I like it! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lian for your visit and comments. Cheers to you too! Have a great day!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...