Tuesday 22 September 2015

Sharing Of Blessings At Jelapang & Petit Mary Patisserie Cafe

Yesterday morning, I received a call from Claire, my ex-colleague to inform me that she and Elin will be having breakfast with me. I was to get ready and to wait for them to pick me from my house. Claire and Elin wanted to share their blessings with me!

Since Monday is the rest day for the fish noodles stall, we had our breakfast at the Jelapang home made tofu noodles shop. The treat was on Elin. After breakfast, we left for our own home.

A short while later, another ex-colleague, Bee came to pick me and Claire and we ended up at this pretty place. My friends told me this is the Petit Mary Patisserie Cafe. It is my first time coming here. This place looks like a pretty baby blue colour house to me! This round, the treat was on Claire. We were still full with our breakfast. We gathered not for food but just for a time of catching up with one another!
For on-lookers like me, I didn't know this is a cafe.
The colour so sweet!

It is only when I walked through the gate, I saw the difference.

A little, simple garden.

These cute decorations are on the wall in front of me.

Next to where we were seated.

Behind me.

While waiting for Claire to order the food, my camera went to work.
Was it order 28 or table 28?

  
Our snacks plus iced lemon tea and plain water for 3 or us.
Thanking Claire and Elin for sharing their blessings with us.

And when I visited the washroom, I was pleased with the place.

He received honor and glory from God the Father
when the voice came to Him from the Majestic Glory, saying,
"This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased."
(2 Peter 1:17, New International Version-NIV)

40 comments:

  1. Um belo e agradável café.
    Um abraço e continuação de uma boa semana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francisco, yes it is a very nice cafe with many choices.

      Delete
  2. Next time we go there for main meal, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lets go for it. Then we must keep our tummy free for the mail meal.

      Delete
  3. Looks more like a house instead of a cafe. I like the simple garden with the hanging pots of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene, I too like the simple garden and the hanging pots attracted my attention.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pastries they look delicious. You are truly blessed with friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mamas. Yes, I am truly blessed with beautiful friends.

      Delete
  5. What wonderful friends you have to take turns treating you. I love the little cafe and the treats look very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joyful. I am truly blessed with wonderful friends. The pastry treat is tasty and I like it. Will definitely want to go back for more!

      Delete
  6. The blue is such a happy color, it looks like the 1950s to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom, I too like the blue color. Its my favourite color.

      Delete
  7. A lovely cafe and the foods there look very inviting, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely place. I love the concept - cosy and pleasant. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. It is a nice, cosy place to enjoy some snacks and meet up with friends.

      Delete
  9. This is such a lovely cafe, Nancy, I love the colours, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. I too love this pretty place.

      Delete
  10. A very fancy entrance and I love the blue color. It looks like a friendly place and I'd love to try their deserts.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia. The place is very pleasant and friendly. I love the pastry treats.

      Delete
  11. What a fun day. You didn't spend any money and that's a good thing. How special. I love that last place and that dessert looks fabulous.

    Have a terrific day Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. It was indeed a blessed day for me to enjoy the treats and bonding of friends.

      Delete
  12. What a good day to spend bonding with friends! Oh, all of you were still full from breakfast. No wonder there were only 3 small desserts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mun, it was quite a filling breakfast, otherwise there will be more items on the table..lol!

      Delete
  13. I love that! Cafes here are almost all fairly standard...it would be nice to have a place with this much originality here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie. Its a pretty unique place.

      Delete
  14. great place for meeting with friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gosia. Yes, it is. Have a great day!

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you, William. A pleasant and comfortable for meeting up.

      Delete
  16. The girl riding the bicycle with the number 28 is cute...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have sweet tooth, i like the cake, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, there are many varieties for you to choose from.

      Delete
  18. Oh, Nancy...what a lovely place...my favorite colors, too, turquoise and white....so so pretty.
    Glad you had a good time with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, BJ. I love the design of this place, both the exterior and interior very nice.

      Delete
  19. The place looks so bright and clean! Just different to most places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good and comfortable place for meeting up with friends over some tasty snacks and drinks.

      Delete
  20. Very sweet baby blue colour. I like the cute girl character too.

    Wow is your stomach ever empty... hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacy. Ha ha...frankly I am struggling to diet with all these food around me!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...