Saturday 5 September 2015

COMING BACK FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH OR DINNER.

There is one place we frequently go back for breakfast, lunch or dinner and sometimes having 2 meals in a day at the same place. Here we do not have to worry about traffic jam or parking problem.

This is also the regular meeting place for my friends and I. Hubby and I have recommended this fish noodles to many of our friends. Once they have tasted, many of them returned for more.
This is the famous fish noodles that many from far and near enjoyed and return again and again for more. After I myself have tasted this fish noodle, it has won me over and to me this is by far the best fish noodle I have tasted.
Currently the fish meat noodle is sold at RM7.50 (approx. 1.74 USD),
and the fish head noodle is at RM7.00 (approx. 1.62 USD).
Besides the fish noodle, this same stall also sells noodles with "liew",
 i.e. other fish paste stuffed ingredients or goodies.
The difference in the soup colour of the 2 bowls of noodle is the adding of Chinese wine. To see more, click here.
This stall rests on Mondays.
Herbal tea is my favourite drink whenever I come here, mostly without egg. Once in a while, I may ask to add a hard boiled egg. I like it hot.
There is another stall which has been in business since the first opening of this eatery. The eatery or kopitiam has changed many hands but this stall continues
its business faithfully from morning till night.
 This stall rests on Saturday.
Usually I will order fried beehoon (rice vermicelli) or fried koay teow (flat rice noodle) with prawns and egg. Hubby will request for cockles to be added.
We can order this for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Recently, there is a new additional stall selling clay pot rice.
We came to try about a week after its opening.
A clay pot rice with chicken, Chinese sausages, etc.
Everything in the pot must be evenly mixed before scooping onto serving plates.
I wouldn't mind coming back again because the taste is quite good.
A plate of crispy fresh greens to accompany the clay pot rice.
May Kopitiam Huan Le continues to be our regular meeting place for 
many, many years to come. If you are interested to taste the food, the address is at: Lorong Taman 11, Taman Pertama, Ipoh.

When they finished praying,
the place where they were meeting was shaken.
They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and
began to proclaim God's message with boldness.
(Acts 4:31, Good News Translation-GNT)

42 comments:

  1. Okay...next time will go find this fish head noodle to eat. Looks very nice. Price is cheap compare to here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best in town...my favourite! And cheap too considering the amt of fish meat given :)

      Delete
    2. It is still my favourite fish soup noodle. Next trip you must trip. It is still the old price.

      Delete
  2. Yes, Kathy must go next time.. but early morning.. got to put alarm! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure sleep early and wake up early! Hahaaa!
      Remember, not on a Monday, their off day!

      Delete
  3. Such a wide variety of delicious looking food. I like the look of the fish noodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, it is the best fish soup noodle I have tasted!

      Delete
  4. I love fish noodle. Yours look good. And that claypot rice too. Long time did not eat claypot rice. Nice on a cold evening like now over here. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm ready to pack my bags and migrate to Perak for a couple of years. Endless variety of good food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, please do! We welcome you and love to have you with us.

      Delete
  6. The food all looks good. I love fish and I actually prefer it to red meat.
    Fish noodles, are they special noodles made with fish or to be eaten with fish?
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, it is actually fish in soup with noodle. Very tasty and flavourful!

      Delete
  7. Am greedy, I love all of them & specially aiming for the fish noodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene, the fish noodle is the hot item in this place.

      Delete
  8. You and your husband have the most fabulous meals. I would love to try every dish. Your photography is awesome too.

    Have a fabulous day Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Our place, Ipoh, is well known for its wide variety of food. Its a food haven!

      Delete
  9. The food looks very good, Nancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. Have a beautiful and blessed Sunday!

      Delete
  10. Nancy the fish noodles looks delicious. Is it cheap for your? In Poland is cheap.. Love from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nancy the fish noodles looks delicious. Is it cheap for your? In Poland is cheap.. Love from Poland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gosia. The price for the bowl of noodle is consider cheap. The price of fishes over here is not so cheap now.

      Delete
  12. This is all interesting to me...most of it I have never heard of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose, how nice for you to have the chance to try out our food one day!

      Delete
  13. You definitely do have an appetite for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi William, over here these are consider our normal food. Have a lovely Sunday!

      Delete
  14. The restaurant surely serves some good foods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angie. Yes, it does. Have a wonderful Sunday!

      Delete
  15. i can have them all day! :P breakfast, lunch and dinner.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irvine, that's what we do in some days! Have a lovely Sunday!

      Delete
  16. Nancy, the herbal tea comes with a hard boiled egg? I am familiar with tea eggs but not with this one hah..hah..The food looks good, especially the claypot rice with black sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phong Hong, in Cantonese it is call "tan char", meaning egg tea in direct translation. It is suppose to come with a hard boiled egg. I usually order "chai char", meaning just the tea without the egg.

      Delete
  17. By looking at the picture, see that the fish noodle is yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will be a regular too if I live nearby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mun, especially when the food is good and tasty, price reasonable and so near to home!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...