Saturday 17 November 2018

My Adenium Beauties

All my Adenium plants have stopped flowering probably due to the raining season. I have moved my Adenium plants out of the rain and currently they are not getting much sunlight. Once the rainy season is over, I will have to move them out into the sun again.

Today, I came across these photos of my Adenium blooms in one of the folders on my desktop and I want to share them with you in this post. I hope to see these beautiful blooms again when the warm season starts. The blooms are from 4 different plants.
#1 - Type 1 (Single layer petals)
#2 - Type 1
#3 - Type 1
#4 - Type 1
#5 - Type 1
#6 - Type 1
#7 - Type 2 (Single layer petals)
#8 - Type 2
#9 - Type 3 (Multi layer petals)
#10 - Type 3
#11 - Type 3
#12 - Type 1 (left) & Type 3 (right)
#13 - Type 3 (left) & Type 2 (right)
#14 - Type 3
#15 - Type 4
#16 - Type 4
*     *     *     *     *
The following pictures are for joining Saturday's Critters.
This is the first time seeing this red insect.
This looks like a white egret which I have seen in some blogs.
Please correct me if it is not because I don't know much about birds.
These 2 birds were seen in a residential area.

Linking to Saturday's Critters.

And just as there are different kinds of seeds and plants,
so also there are different kinds of flesh.
Humans, animals, fish, and birds are all different.
(1 Corinthians 15:39, The Living Bible-TLB)

57 comments:

  1. Great set of pictures of the flowers and the egret, well done. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Las flores están preciosas. Las aves son garzas. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, the flowers are gorgeous. I love the bright color. It does look like you have egrets, wonderful captures. Thanks for linking and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend! PS, thanks for the comment and visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eileen! On and off egrets are spotted here.

      Delete
  4. I hope they flower again soon, too. They are beautiful!

    Those do look like some kind of egret, we have similar birds here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nancy!
    Such beautiful blooms and preety colors too!
    Great captures of the Egret bird! Enjoy your weekend!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers are beautiful! Type 3 multilayers petals are rare I believe as those that I have often seen are single layer petal flowers only.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are GORGEOUS!! I don't think we have them here, maybe the wrong climate...Unusual for an egret to be walking around front yards! They like to fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too think that it is unusual for these egrets and hope they remain safe.

      Delete
  8. Those flowers are real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm assuming those are egrets as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flowers look so wonderful.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such colourful flowers. I like the Egrets too. They feature in my post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful series of photos.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those bright colored flowers look so pretty..Hope they bloom again very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful flowers, such a striking colour.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mine suddenly either and now "botak". Not dying but not blooming. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your adeniums are so lovely! I must go and find those multi-petal ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phong Hong! I hope they will bloom again soon!

      Delete
  17. Hi! The flowers are amazing! Very beautiful photos.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Adenium sure are beautiful. What a striking colour.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colour of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful blooms, Nancy, no wonder you miss them. The way time rushes by, I'm sure you will enjoy them again very soon.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What fantastic flowers! They are so pretty and unusual, to me. All your photos are a lovely sight.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...