Thursday 22 November 2018

Dinner At Pick Yi Up Cafe, Pusat Perdagangan Greentown, Ipoh.

This was a dinner treat by a friend at a new place, "Pick Yi Up Cafe" which serves halal food. The menu looks good.
 Dinner set for 4 people, including 4 white rice.
 Tofu with generous topping of crispy fried garlic.
 Sweet sour vegetable.
I finished all the vegetables even though the dish had too much dried chilies.
 Sweet sour fish
 Appetizing dish
 Roast duck
 We were one of the early customers on a rainy evening.
 Decorations on the wall.
 Can you see the pieces of rope?
 Great wall of China decoration on the wall.
 Pick Yi Up Cafe
Window shopping after dinner.
Christmas decoration at Parkson shopping mall.
Merry go round or carousel.
Neat fence to join Good Fences.
 Walking off the calories at the mall. 
Someone with sweet tooth craving for a piece of cake.
Ended up ordering this cake to share and 2 cups of coffee.


The LORD does not let the righteous go hungry,
but he thwarts the craving of the wicked.
(Proverbs 10:3, New International Version-NIV)

43 comments:

  1. Looking colorful, fresh, and yummy! I love the cheerful seasonal mall decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a banquet , it looks a lovely feast. I'd be with you, keen to walk it off a little afterwards!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safer to walk in the shopping mall when it is dark.

      Delete
  3. You ate all the vegetables in the sour vegetables dish including all the dried chilies? *gasp*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no no! Lol! Not the dried chilies. I only pick the sour vegetables because I didn't want to waste them.

      Delete
    2. Ah, that is better. I was thinking how you could stand eating all the dried chilies since there were so many of them and I don't think dried chilies would taste good.

      Delete
    3. Lol! No thank you! Ha haaaa.

      Delete
  4. looks like a great meal and also the art. Yes I see the rope :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dinner looked amazing. I was impressed by the wall decor and smiled at the cake. I have a sweet tooth too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cakes too but now only eat moderately.

      Delete
  6. A colorful food presentation and I like the wall decor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nancy!
    Lovely pictures and colorful food and images!
    A would love to have some of the roast duck and a piece of that cake!
    Like the paintings and the Christmas decorations of the Mall!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a feast. Wow, I would love to try each of these dishes.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  9. The wall decorations are a neat sight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a really good meal, and a nice place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very appetizing, colorful food.
    I want a cake.
    Greetings.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete
  12. That roast duck is making my mouth water!! Enjoy what is left of the week, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. La comida se ve muy buena. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder how they came up with the name for this place? Have my eye on that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, has been raining freqiently recently during this month, good for a heartwarming meal

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the first wall painting decor, very vibrant and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  17. The food looks very Chinese! Sometimes halal means it has been catered to tastes of other races - my hubby always complains too much sugar is used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I forgot and there is no picture of the dessert. Now that you have mentioned, we had dessert but it was not very sweet, just right for us.

      Delete
  18. This is very interesting. So different from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Chinese cuisine but pork free since it is halal.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...