Thursday 29 November 2018

Lunch At Trishaw Dessert Stall, Ipoh.

Some friends have mentioned about this dessert stall but it was only recently that hubby and I paid a visit to this place. We enjoyed a light lunch and like the desserts served there. A week later, we brought along our friends and we ordered the following for our lunch. This is a good place to come for some sweet desserts (tong sui in Cantonese) and local cakes (kuih).
No.1, 4 = Sweet dessert - Bubur Cha Cha
(sweet soup - sweet potato, taro, black eye beans, coconut milk)
No. 2 = sweet soup - black glutinous rice, coconut milk.
No. 3 = sweet soup - mung beans, coconut milk.
 Flavoured glutinous rice with chicken drumstick curry rendang.
2 Vegetable dumplings
 Fried rice vermicelli with chicken drumstick curry. 
 Fried prawn fritter. 
Menu on the side wall
 We were among the early curstomers.
 Trishaw and bamboo steaming tray on display.
 Trishaw Dessert Stall, Jalan Merlin, Ipoh.
Opens from 11 am - 6 pm, close on Sundays.
 We now have one more place added to our "places to eat" list.

And I know this, that whatever God does is final-
nothing can be added or taken from it;
God's purpose in this is that man should fear the all-powerful God.
(Ecclesiastes 3:14, The Living Bible-TLB)
*     *     *     *     *
The following pictures are for joining Good Fences.

Linking to Good Fences

38 comments:

  1. I like the bubur cha cha the most, i like the feeling when i go malaysia as it always gives me a laidback and peaceful feeling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bubur cha cha is one of my favourites. Ipoh welcomes you to visit and taste the food.

      Delete
  2. How much is a bowl of tong sui? Here, in PJ, recently, a bowl of bubur cha cha costs RM4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember exactly but I think it is between RM2.50 to RM3, definitely not RM4.

      Delete
  3. Hola Nancy, todo tiene un aspecto muy rico y tus fotos son preciosas. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nancy!
    So many kinds of desserts and interesting plates with exotic foods! Wonderful pictures!
    I like especially the Vegetable dumplings! Nice building and fences!
    Enjoy your day!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...the Trishaw Dessert Stall, count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't find such dessert especially bubur cha cha and gluttinous rice. I cook mung soup almost twice a month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These days I seldom cook sweet dessert because there is only 2 of us eating. Easier to eat out whenever we feel like eating.

      Delete
  7. Fried rice vermicelli with chicken drumstick curry, the Fried prawn fritter & Vegetable dumplings look very tasty. See ya Nancy.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all tasty, looking forward to our next visit to this stall.

      Delete
  8. I want some of everything. Looks so very good.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee! Wish I could send them over to you.

      Delete
  9. The display of the trishaw is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love soups, but maybe vermicelli even more!! The trishaw adds a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so many choices. I love the trishaw. Hope all is well Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is well. Keep warm and have a happy weekend!

      Delete
  12. I'm always fond of dumplings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Todo me gusta. Buen fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such yummy desserts! Very nice fences, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the food looks yummy and those are great fences. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret! Have a wonderful weekend too!

      Delete
  16. I’m adding this to my ‘to eat’ list too... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is quite a good place that serves varieties of light food. Prices is reasonable as long as the expectation is not too high.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...