Wednesday 19 December 2018

Breakfasts And Snacks

I like food that are spicy, sweet and sour because I find them appetizing. Here are some of the food that I have eaten recently.
 Vietnamese noodle.
 Assam Laksa
I can take this for breakfast, lunch or dinner. 
I can eat these curry puffs any time of the day. These are Doris curry puffs, now selling from a stall inside Restoran Yummy Food Garden, Hala Perusahaan Menglembu 3, Ipoh.
Rojak (fruit salad) with peanut sauce is another favourite snack of mine.
 First time tasting this rojak or fruit salad sold from this truck by the roadside, at the Kilat Club Pasir Puteh, Ipoh.
This truck is selling drinks.
There is a table and stools for us to sit under the shade.
I love Chendul but only those with thick palm syrup and coconut milk.
Where to go if you find yourself craving for Chendul in the late evening?
 You can find Penang Road Famous Teochew Chendul in Ipoh Parade Mall without having to travel all the way to Penang for the Chendul.

Don't be impatient for the Lord to act!
Keep travelling steadily along his pathway and
in due season he will honor you with every blessing,
and you will see the wicked destroyed.
(Psalm 37:34, The Living Bible-TLB)

44 comments:

  1. ...those curry puffs sure look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vietnamese noodle and the Curry Puffs look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny! They look and taste delicious too!

      Delete
  3. I looked up Chendul and glad you have a picture because I couldn't find anything more about it online. I love a lot of the ingredients you talk about but don't think I've had any of these dishes, except for the noodles and peanut sauce it's all very interesting I'd love to try any of these dishes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can try searching for it in Youtube. The way to try them is to visit Malaysia. Lots of interesting food waiting for you.

      Delete
  4. I like savoury food more. Curry puff anytime for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had any of these dishes but they all look tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious... happy WednesdayAroundTheWorld!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy sweet, spicy and sour food too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you like the penang teochew chendul?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The vietnamese noodles in photo #1 looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I don't mind ordering it again if I want something non spicy.

      Delete
  10. Oh yummy. Everything looks so good. I too love spicy and sweet and sour food.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Nancy!
    Great pictures and delicious meals!
    Like the curry puffs and the Vietnamese noodle!
    Have a happy Christmas with joy and happiness!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, DIMI! Merry Christmas to you and love ones!

      Delete
  12. Food trucks there are quite different from those that are here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours not so smart looking and not so good looking too.

      Delete
  13. La comida con condimentos sabe mejor.

    Me gusta mucho la última fotografía.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me gusta la comida con sabor, pero que no pique demasiado. Todo tiene un aspecto estupendo. Gracias Nancy. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fruit salad with sauce sounds so good right now, a luscious snack!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I salivated my way all through your post haha... love sourish food as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can good foodie team. Sourish food not to everyone's liking.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...