Saturday 15 December 2018

Wood Crafts At Time Tunnel Ipoh Old Town (Part 2)

This is the continuation of yesterday's post on our visit to Time Tunnel. All the wood crafts shown here and yesterday's posts are found on the ground floor. 
I think these are wall hooks. Aren't they cute?
Each one has 3 wooden hooks. Can you find the hooks? 
Wall hook
Photo frame.
Photo frame
Mirror frame
Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the bluest of them all?
Wooden basket
Wine bottle holders?
Wooden stools
Wooden horse for kids?
Wooden shelves
Rattan baskets
Lamp holders
Driftwood clocks
Windmill clock
Rattan basket, wooden chopsticks, spoon and box.
There are more interesting displays on the 1st and 2nd floor but visitors need to pay an entrance fee.
*     *     *     *     *
The following video and pictures are for joining Saturday's Critters.
A short video of goldfishes at the Salvation Home for the Aged.
Insect on my white Lily flower.
Linking to Saturday's Critters.

Sprinkle me with the cleansing blood and I shall be clean again.
Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow.
(Psalm 51:7, The Living Bible-TLB)

32 comments:

  1. ...lots of fun wooden items, they would make nice gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, the wood carvings are beautiful. Lovely work, I especially love the critters. The owls are cute. The Lily flower is gorgeous. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selfie in the mirror photo although your face is blocked by your hp. Yes, can see the hooks. So does it mean all of them are males? Lolx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun! You do have sharp eyes! Ha ha ha!

      Delete
  4. Not sure if those wood carvings belong in a time tunnel... those designs are timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that driftwood clock! Thanks for sharing, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we had one many years ago but can't remember what happened to it.

      Delete
  6. Hello Nancy!
    All the wood crafts are very beautiful! My favorite is the wooden hooks and the windmill clock!
    Like your selfie photo and your beautiful White Lily flowers! I really enjoyed the video with the Goldfish’s! Have a lovely weekend!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The driftwood clocks particularly appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these! Were they for sale, or just a display? By the time I left, I would be broke! The little creature hooks are so cute! I do see all three hooks. Their heads look like walnut shells. My favorites here are you and the mirror, the rattan baskets, and windmill clock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny! I too find the little creature hooks very cute!

      Delete
  9. Lovely wooden stuff, my fav would be the driftwood clock

    ReplyDelete
  10. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me ha gustado todo mucho. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interestingly made of woods! Pretty white lily

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...