Sunday 16 December 2018

Sunday's Mish Mash 1/2018

Woke up early on a Sunday morning. For breakfast, we had wonton noodles, wonton dumplings and herbal duck soup in Jelapang and then we attended church worship service.
 A hearty breakfast on a cool Sunday morning.
 I saw a different kind of weed growing in my garden.
It has tiny pink flowers. Is this a weed or a herb?
 I have shared this picture before but this time we were seated where I could get a good snapshot of this wall painting in the coffee shop.
 We were at a phone shop to top up for my hand phone.
 I like this direction sign at a shopping mall.
Grab a bag to travel.
 My friend and I came to this small cake shop to get some egg tarts.
These were freshly baked from the oven.
 Pastry for the egg tarts.
One of the high rise building in Ipoh old town.

Here are my directions: Pray much for others;
plead for God's mercy upoh them;
give thanks for all He is going to do for them.
Pray in this way for kings and
all others who are in authority over us,
or as in places of high responsibility,
so that we can live in peace and quietness,
spending our time in godly living
and thinking much about the Lord.
(1 Timothy 2:1-2, The Living Bible-TLB)

38 comments:

  1. Looking yummy . I too want to taste that . Keep commenting on my blog because I love your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still cannot get over what you eat for breakfast so different to my cereal and Yoghurt! Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our breakfast are heavier than Westerns's and we usually have more carbo than cereals.

      Delete
  3. HI! The food looks delicious. I really like noodles.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your breakfast has made me hungry even though I've already had cereal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol! Wish you could try our breakfast!

      Delete
  5. The leaves look like black pepper plant. Looks like there is a whole prawn in the wanton dumplings! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds interesting but I have not seen a pepper plant before. Yes, its a whole prawn with minced pork dumplings.

      Delete
  6. Wanton noodles, wanton dumplings and egg tarts. Sounds wonderful Nancy. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nancy! Wonderful pictures!
    The breakfast food looks delicious! Like the egg tart!
    Clever sign and very impressive building! Thank you for sharing!
    Enjoy your new week!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the strangest plants I have seen! Have you been able to identify it yet? The wall painting is so sweet, I love the expressions on their faces. The high rise looks half painted! But it is pretty, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The building was painted that way, with 2 different colours.

      Delete
  9. The plant is pretty, whatever it is. "Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them," said Winnie-the-Pooh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I have never tried something like those egg tarts, but I would really like to, it looks delicious! Thanks for sharing, I guess I'll start looking for the recipe as soon as possible. Incredible post, and your blog, too. I have just discovered it, and I'm fascinated. I followed you ❤️

    Blogmas: The girl named Ana ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have my eye on those mini tarts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The weed looks beautiful! :D

    Love that cute painting of family dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Krishna! A happy family painting.

      Delete
  13. I have that weed around too.

    Those egg tarts look wonderful! I'd never be able to resist either if they brought out a freshly-baked tray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially the freshly baked that are still hot.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...