Monday 17 June 2019

Curry Mee For Breakfast In Bercham

Someone posted about this curry mee or curry noodle in Bercham on Facebook. Some review are good and some not so good. Some friends from the same church have tried and recommended it to us. We made an appointment to go together one Saturday morning.
 We were told to be early to avoid the breakfast crowd.
The much talked about noodle stall is at # 893. Persiaran Bercham Timur 1, Kampung Bercham.
Price list
 Family business
 Self service to pick whatever you want from all these varieties. We were given a number once our order was taken. Next, we went back to our tables and wait for our turn.
 We were invited to try these freshly cooked braised soya sauce chicken leg.
We ordered these fried "liews".
And some fish balls, meat balls, and stuffed "liews" in clear soup. 
 RM 12.60 for these 2 bowls of "liew".
 We ordered 2 chicken legs (RM 7.50 each)
As usual, we have to feed our phone cameras before we get to eat.
4 bowls of curry noodles with some roast pork @ RM 6.30 each.
2 Chinese tea + 2 soya milk (RM 4.40)
My review? The curry noodle deserves a "Like" and a revisit.

Your reward depends on what you say and what you do;
you will get what you deserve.
(Proverbs 12:14, Good News Translation-GNT)

54 comments:

  1. So many dishes to take with the curry noodle. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love curry mee and currf ytf but cannot eat too often as it gives me sore throat

    ReplyDelete
  3. all looks yummeh….the chicken leg looks succulent...I wanna have a bite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed your blog 😊 thanks for your visiting my blog 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. So yummy and appetizing! Love those soya chicken thighs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad your enjoyed the curry mee in spite of some negative reviews. I love soya sauce chicken and I used to buy it from a shop but they have stopped selling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reviews depend on individual taste and preferences, so if there is also good reviews we are willing to try out for ourselves.

      Delete
  7. Hello, thanks for the information. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That noodle looks like ramen. I like ramen. Nice info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like but taste different. This is hot.

      Delete
  9. The curry broth looks so rich. the chicken leg looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...after seeing your breakfast, it is time for me to have my eggs and toast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some mornings I will also settle for eggs and toast. I love it.

      Delete
  11. I m craving for this food
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy. I want to come with you to have breakfast.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Have a fabulous week too!

      Delete
  13. i love tea, I love Soya, I love Noodles! I can definitely LIVE there :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many choices, it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The braised soya sauce chicken legs look so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to hear it was a winner. It would be no fun to get up early and then find out the place was not so great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only set back is that the place is not near to us.

      Delete
  17. It all looks very fresh! And I love their touches of pink for decoration. To match the beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, how are you?
    I loved your post I found very interesting. I loved your blog is already following.

    A super kiss

    http://www.jessicamourablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun outing, Nancy. I love the look of the noodle stall, so colorful, and the food looks amazing.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Que rico todo ! Espero tu opinión en mi último post! Feliz día! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my god! The good looks amazing! I'm literally drooling while reading your post :(

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. We were told to be early to avoid the breakfast crowd. <<- Your picture looks like you went REALLY early!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we were really early. We reached the place to find them in the midst of setting up their stall and there were some customers who were even earlier than us.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...