Wednesday 12 June 2019

Dinner At Great Taste Food Junction Sdn Bhd, Ipoh

When I woke up this particular morning, I thought it was raining. I went out to check and was glad to find that it has stopped raining and we quickly got ready to go for our morning walk.
Blue sky and sunrise at the park at 7:05 am.
From blue sky to dark sky at 7:25 am
It looks hazy because I took this snapshot from inside my car.
The owner of this car keeps it in good condition.
Nice to ride in this car only when the weather is nice and cool.
Won't be comfortable when it rains or on hot days.
I found some variegated weeds or medicinal herbs in my garden.
Pretty flowers on my Kaffir lime plant.
*     *     *     *     *
We saw a banner in front of a restaurant promoting their Tilapia fish selling at RM 11.80 each. One evening when I wasn't cooking, we went to this restaurant named Great Taste Food Junction along Laluan Falim 1, Taman Falim Indah for dinner.
Hubby ordered a Tilapia fish, steamed with salted black beans.
I prefer steamed fish with spicy sauce, so whenever the fish is cooked in non-spicy version, I need these cut bird's eye chilies. We also ordered a stir fried sweet potato leaves with shrimp paste but no photo to show.
Flowers of the Crown of Thorns.
Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!

Linking to Wordless Wednesday & My Corner of the World.

Happy is the man who doesn't give in and do wrong when he tempted,
for afterwards he will get as his reward the crown of life
that God has promised those who love him.
(James 1:12, The Living Bible-TLB)

48 comments:

  1. I also prefer more flavourful sauce for my steam fish, wishing you a wonderful mid week too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice car, the owner sure keep it well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The car looks like a paper car. Not sure if those are herbs or weeds, I get them in my front yard too. Fish looks good, seems like you like spicy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some claimed that the weeds or herbs are edible and has medicinal benefits. Yes, I prefer spicy food.

      Delete
  4. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...what an interesting car, it reminds my of a VW Thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be nice and airy driving in that car.

      Delete
  6. That car reminds me of a golf cart. A fancy one.

    Love your dinner. Yummy.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Sandee, the car looks like a golf cart, just a little bigger. We eat tilapia once a week. We enjoy this fish but not the entire fish. See ya Nancy.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby loves the meaty part and I will go for the bony part including the fins.

      Delete
  8. why the picture is very good... who is the photographer? hehe
    love this article

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fish meal looks delicious. Fun car.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that a car or a golf cart?! Lovely photos, looks like you are enjoying the good weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a car that looks like a golf cart. Have an enjoyable day!

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the beautiful post! Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so excited to see your Kaffir Lime grow into fruits! We are also working on a garden at our rooftop and it makes me more encouraged to see your beautiful plants and flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steven. Now that I know the uses of the fruits, I am eagerly waiting for it to bear fruits again.

      Delete
  13. Wow, a real Crown Of Thorns! The fish looks so good and moist. That little car is so cute and strange. Almost like a really big golf cart!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. That car is a rare sight.

      Delete
  14. The Nizza is a plastic coupe with the platform frame, the chassis and the drive technology of the VW Beetle. (Wikipedia)
    I also think that's a car only for sunny, rain-free days?

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful variety of photos from your side of the world! I really like those variegated leaves and the Crown of Thorns is so beautiful.

    Thanks for joining 'My Corner of the World' this week!
    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Nancy, long time no come by... was busy as a spring chicken... always here and there..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa...now you see, now you don't! Which part of the world are you now? Miss you lo....

      Delete
  17. That Crown of Thorns flower is so pretty and unique....and that car is interesting. I have not seen one like it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. This is the 2nd time I spotted this car.

      Delete
  18. Those cars are great for good weather, much more energy efficient.

    Love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely photos but I agree I'd die in that car most of the year in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  20. What, you even have the variegated version of that weed! *impressed

    I use that weed for stir-frying noodles etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! I once use the weeds to boil water to drink as I was told it is good for the eyesight. Only did it a few times. Some blanched the weeds to eat as green veg. Hmmm....maybe I should not throw them away but use them as greens.

      Delete
    2. The weeds have a certain smell/fragrance which we're used to already. They're not good cooking in big quantities as they clump together due to their small size.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...