Saturday 15 June 2019

Wine Chicken Noodle & Home Made Chili Oil

These days, the weather here is very unpredictable. Sometimes, when the sky looked like it was going to rain, it didn't. At times, when the sky was bright and sunny, it rained instead.
 Morning sky at 7:15 am.
Few hours later, there was a heavy downpour.
 I passed by this kitty when I was going up the steps to a coffee shop for our breakfast. It has a collar with a small bell attached to it.
 When the kitty saw me, it wanted to come near me.
 I think the kitty wanted to get some attention from me.
 Wine Chicken Noodle (kai chow mee sua), I had this for breakfast.
I requested for extra wine to give the extra flavour or oomph!
A cup of hot unsweetened black coffee for me.
 We love this brand of chili oil which we buy from Jaya Grocer.
It is not cheap and I wanted to try to make my own.  Although my home made chili oil turned out quite tasty but not up to my expectation. I will have to keep on trying.
 This is my home made chili oil. It goes well with fried rice, fried noodles, fried or steamed fish, and many others.
The Adenium plant that I adopted from a friend has pretty pink flowers.

Happy Father's Day to all fathers!

Linking to Saturday's Critters.

His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us
into his own family by sending Jesus Christ to die for us.
And he did this because he wanted to.
(Ephesians 1:5, The Living Bible-TLB)

51 comments:

  1. I love coffee and your plants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The morning sky shot looks beautiful! Cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is your own chili oil not up to your expectations? not hot enough?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kitty and gorgeous food. I hope you have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your chicken noodle looked so comforting. I would like extra wine too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meow meow so cute, what a comforting meal, lovely flower. You have a good weekend nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I am sure the homemade chili oil is great, I like a little heat. Sweet kitty and photos. Thanks for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...the Adenium plant is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had a favourite brand of chili oil and for some reason the store stopped carrying it. We are on a mission searching other locations to see if we can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty cat, i am sure it wants to be petted if it is so friendly.

    Good luck creating your own chili oil recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never tried chili oil must look into that. Enjoy your day, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a bottle to try and I fell in love with it.

      Delete
  12. The pink blooms are just lovely! And that coffee looks so good! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not easy to achieve the exact combination of ingredients for the chilli oil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I might just give up and continue to buy from Jaya Grocer. Lets see....

      Delete
  14. The chili oil looks great darling
    Thanks for share your photos
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The little kitty is so cute! Once you perfect your chili oil recipe, perhaps you can share hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can get it right, I will sure to share. So if no sharing, then I gave up trying! Lol!

      Delete
  16. I love coffee. Flower and kitten are lovely.
    Have a nice week, Nancy.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pink blooms are a delight, such a pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review and beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Next time I want to try your chilli oil... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets hope the chili oil will turn out right! Lol!

      Delete
  20. Pretty kitty...and love the flower. I had never heard of it. Need to google it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you, dear. I will follow you.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...