Wednesday 24 July 2019

Cooking Noodles With Home Grown Veggies.

These few days, the temperature has dropped a bit. 
 No much of a sunrise - 7:00 am
 7:20 am
Kung Fu Fan as a form of exercise at the park.
 They are just next to the walking track.
I like to watch how they open and close their fan.
 Sabah Snake Beans (a type of long bean) growing in my garden.
They do look like green snakes, don't they?
Morning's harvest. The dried (brown) luffa is kept for seeds.
This purple eggplant or brinjal is more white than purple.
I harvested 2 types of beans. The common long beans and the Sabah snake beans. I just stir fried these beans with garlic and salt to taste.
 Hubby prefer noodle, so I used the angle luffa and chives harvested from my garden together with prawns, carrot, egg to cook the above dish. The noodles is hidden underneath.
Simple dinner for 2 people.
 We each has a plate of noodle.
The chili oil was to spice up or add flavour to our simple noodle dish.


You are the world's seasoning, to make it tolerable.
If you lose your flavor, what will happen to the world?
And you yourselves will be thrown out
and trampled underfoot as worthless.
(Matthew 5:13, The Living Bible-TLB)

53 comments:

  1. I would like to join Kung Fu Fan Dance, a lot of fun.

    Yummy homemade dishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great harvest. I love beans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beans really did look like snakes, great harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting form of fan exercise and the temperature seems same as here for last few days and it showers in evening. Of course the beans look like snakes! and Simple good dishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeevan. Hope the weather improves.

      Delete
  5. Pratos deliciosos e gostei de ver o Kung Fu Fan, aproveito para desejar a continuação de uma boa semana.

    Andarilhar
    Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
    O prazer dos livros

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have nerver heard of or seen snake beans I want some 😉 Have a good day, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hubby's noodle is so good, so many stuff on top. I tasted snake beans before, not a fan of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have wonderful veggies!☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you never tell me, i would have thought that is a green snake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha..I am glad that it is not real snake but only beans.

      Delete
  10. The snake beans do look like snakes! LOL! So nice to have home grown veggies. I have started planting spring onions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also just planted some spring onions.

      Delete
  11. wow! the luffa and so many prawns - super tasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happened to buy some cheap prawns, so now we get to enjoy them.

      Delete
  12. I'm going to weigh myself when I leave your site. The food always looks so incredible. Those last three are making me hungry just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chris. Hope you didn't get too overweight. Ha ha!

      Delete
  13. Simple yet tasty and nutritious meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buena comida y buena cosecha. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exercise is good. You have to keep moving.

    Love your meal. You and your husband eat so very well.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a good idea to do the Kung Fu in the park. The food looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks like you have a very nice place to exercise.
    Every time i see you cook from your garden i wish i could come taste your dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Homegrown is always best!

    I'm so glad you linked up at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your veggie garden you have green thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That the beans looks like snakes was my first thought! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first thought too when I look at the photo. Lol!

      Delete
  21. Fresh and free vegetables! Ok la but a lot of work to get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone has to work to get free vegetables! Lol!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...