Friday 19 July 2019

Sunrise Slideshow & Melt In The Mouth Pork Ribs

We were ready to leave for the park for our morning walk. After unlocking the gate to reverse the car out, I quickly took a snapshot of the morning sky before getting back into the car.
Morning sky at 6:55 am.
Sit back and enjoy the sunrise slideshow.
 7:01 am



 After this the colours toned down.
 7:12 am


 I stopped to take admire these yellow flowers.
 I think these plants will grow into trees.
 7:20 am

 7:26 am
 7:42 am
 Back home, I harvested the above from my garden.
A white bitter gourd, 3 long okras and long beans.
 There was still some pale green colour on the bitter gourd
 I had to harvest it because there was already sign of ripening.
 That evening I cooked melt in the mouth pork ribs with a simple no bake recipe.
 I used some of the harvested edibles to cook this assorted dish. Stir fried white bitter gourd, long beans and okras with garlic. 
 A small plate of vegetable acar.
Hubby requested for noodle to eat with the pork ribs, veggie and acar.


O Lord, hear me praying; listen to my plea,
O God my King, for I will never pray to anyone but you.
Each morning I will look to you in heaven and lay my requests
before you, praying earnestly.
(Psalm 5:1-3, The Living Bible-TLB)

50 comments:

  1. beautiful captures....
    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tanza. Have a wonderful day too!

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous sunrise, and gone all too soon. Your dinner looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your amazing sunrise slide show! So beautiful. The gourd looks interesting and your dinners are delicious. Wishing a happy weekend Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sieht sehr bedrohlich am Himmel aus - und doch schön anzusehen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow sky shots are STUNNING dear Nancy

    pretty flowers :)

    and food is absolutely appealing
    your harvest is lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sky shots, beautiful yellow flowers and delicious homecooked meal, what a blissful life you had

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I am enjoying my retirement. You are still young, wait till you retire then you can also enjoy.

      Delete
  7. Your meal looks delicious.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's always good to have harvest from the garden, free and organic veggie supplies all year round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nux. The harvest is coming to an end. Looking forward to the next harvest.

      Delete
  9. Beautiful early morning skies, yellow flowers and produce that you made into delicious food to share with Hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your photography. I love all your food. That dinner looks amazing.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonito amanecer y tu cosecha me encanta. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's a lot of long beans. Love your tasty homegrown vegetables dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sky shots, and fun to see what you harvest from your garden. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. Have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  14. A true blogger you are, ready to take photos on a moments notice while doing something else!!
    The vegetables look great, the pork ribs wonderful.
    You cannot beat the Psalms for inspirational verses.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yogi. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  15. Stunning skies! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. Have a good weekend too!

      Delete
  16. Such beautiful skies, the sunrise was a real delight.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Overall a good meal! Looking at all that bitter gourd... my girls would be complaining non-stop haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha...My hubby already complaining. So I started to bless my friends with the bitter gourds. Lol!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...