Thursday 18 July 2019

Yummy Beef Noodles For Breakfast In Bercham

After having tasted the beef soup noodles from a stall in Bercham one Saturday morning, we wanted to go back again to the same stall for the beef soup. We found out that there are more yummy-licious food waiting for us to enjoy at #889, Lorong Bercham 4, Bercham (facing Kedai Kopi Kam Heng).
We started from our house at about 8 am.
We were one of the early customers.
We came back for this delicious beef soup.
We ordered 2 bowls for 4 people.
We requested for the coriander leaves not to be added to the soup for hubby's sake. He didn't like the smell of the leaves.
Hubby doesn't mind chopped spring onions for garnishing.
I have the bowl of coriander leaves all to myself.
We ordered a plate of stir fried flat rice noodle (kway teow) with beef slices to share. They were very generous with the beef slices. Last minute remembered to take a photo of the beef noodle in my small bowl.
We were recommended to try these radish balls.
This is our first time tasting these radish balls.
We ordered 4 radish balls for 4 people and it was good.
I saw they also have glutinous rice dumplings so I ordered one for us to share.
This is a very special steamed bbq bun. Suppose to be made from cake flour.
I ordered one to share and it was very light and fluffy.
The filling of the bbq bun was very moist and flavourful.
This is one place worth returning for more of these tasty goodies.

These trials are only to test your faith,
to see whether or not it is strong and pure.
It is being tested as fire tests gold and purifies it -
and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold;
so if your faith remains strong after
being tried in the test tube of fiery trials, it will bring you
much praise and glory and honor on the day of his return.
(1 Peter 1:7, The Living Bible-TLB)

34 comments:

  1. Wonder how they get the bun so perfectly white and round? The soup looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. It could be the type of flour used.

      Delete
  2. Everything look so delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not eaten radish balls before

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...the first image is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love coriander, I would have been delighted if I had it all to myself :-) Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hummm tudo muito apetitoso, aproveito para desejar a continuação de uma boa semana.

    Andarilhar
    Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
    O prazer dos livros

    ReplyDelete
  7. What aplace- btw so many great food :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love coriander leaves. Maybe the stronger scent put your hubby off. Haha.

    That is new to me. The radish ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't like any veggie with strong scent.

      Delete
  9. The Bible verse is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to try the radish balls, the beef hor fun and the beef radish soup. all sound so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a lovely meal. I want some of each dish. You eat so very well.

    Have a fabulous Thursday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cloud deck on the high ground is quite photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your review as always ))

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bun is so pretty, i wonder if they could make one filled with just vegetables and sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimi. There are places selling vegetarian buns.

      Delete
  15. That's beautiful clouds and mountains.
    I 'd like to try the radish balls.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Se ve muy bueno, el cilantro no me gusta. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Various unique offerings at this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have a hard time choosing what I want to eat, everything is good.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...