Friday 16 April 2021

Light Lunch At August Healing, Ipoh

A friend went to this cafe and told me about it. So one afternoon we met up at the same cafe. First, she has to tell me the exact location because I can easily miss the place. It was on the first floor and a small sign above the entrance door. The address is at No.18A, Jalan Theatre, Taman Jubilee, Ipoh.

I know of a close friend of mine who would love this place but climbing up that flight of stairs will not be convenient for her. Okay, back to what we ordered for 4 of us to share.

A piece of House Quiche.
Croissant with smoked duck, omelette & cheese.
Cheese cake - celebrating hubby's birthday.
Thanks to our 2 dear friends.
Coffee for hubby and I.
Sorry, I can't remember the exact names of the coffee.
I think this is expresso (non sweet) for hubby.
And this is White Flat or something (non sweet) for me.
Wall decorations next to our table.
Wall decorations in front of me.
~~~~~
The following are some of the yummies available at the cafe.
Honey Garlic Scones.
Belgium Choc Lamington.
Berries bread and butter pudding with vanilla sauce.
Garlic cream cheese roti and house made pretzel.
Croissants with smoked duck, omelette and cheese.
House quiche with veggie, mushroom, turkey ham and cheddar cheese.
Coffee machines.
Cakes
Cakes.
~~~~~
Wild plants by the roadside.
One of the Nightshade plants.
It has pretty flowers with white petals and yellow centre.
Pink sunrise at 7:05am.
Very seldom we get to see pink sunrise like this.
Stunning pink sky.


For I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love.
Death can't, and life can't. The angels won't,
and all the powers of hell itself cannot keep God's love away.
Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow,
or where we are - high above the sky,
or in the deepest ocean - nothing will ever be able to
separate us from the love of God demonstrated
by our Lord Jesus Christ when he died for us.
(Romans 8:38-39, The Living Bible-TLB)

48 comments:

  1. Beautiful sky shots and flowers :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, read about this cafe from claire's post. Your husband must be very happy with so many celebrations. is the honey garlic scone sweet or savoury?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This round we didn't order the honey garlic scone. I was told it was good. Will have to wait till our next visit.

      Delete
  3. You know Nancy, I could never get use to Quiche. Now this Croissant with smoked duck, omelette & cheese sound very interesting. Cheese cake is always great especially cherry, strawberry or blueberry cheesecake. What does the Belgium Choc Lamington taste like? This blog has got me very hungry my friend. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time tasting Quiche. We didn't order the Belgium Choc Lamington so I can't comment on it.

      Delete
  4. That's a really neat cafe. The chocolate cake looks really tempting. Happy Birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday wishes to your husband! The treats made my mouth to water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Nancy's Husband,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

    Oh the food and all those delicious looking desserts. I'm drooling.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee for the birthday song. Hugs! Enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  7. Their food does look delicious! Pretty plants and really beautiful sky shots. Have a great weekend Nancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a glorious sunrise and the nightshade plats are doing well. What a terrific place to have lunch. Everything looks so tasty! The berries bread and butter pudding with vanilla sauce...WOW! I shall have to make some bread pudding! It has been a long time. Thanks for visiting. I had my shot on Tuesday and I was feeling a little off. But I woke up feeling terrific today!
    Happy Birthday to your husband and I hope you both have a marvellously happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your vaccine shot. Great to be able to make your own bread pudding. I am not good in baking. Enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  9. Oh everything looks so yummy, the coffee looks great
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The duck croissant looks awesome, and your sky is gorgeous. Happy birthday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  11. El amanecer se ve precioso. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings and Salutations, Nancy. Plants have such lovely white flowers in bloom. I like the PINK skies. Place you met to eat, boy oh boy, would I like to experience food there. Thanks for sharing. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those skies are stunning!

    Quiche sounds do good, and i like the decorations with Snoopy and Charlie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love cheese cake :) Happy Birthday to your husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I first had quiche during student days in the UK and now am always on the lookout. I haven't found 'it' yet after all these years though. The only one I liked was made by my SIL once, but that was a good decade ago and she doesn't bake any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite like the quiche but no so for hubby. He prefer the croissant with smoked duck.

      Delete
  16. To add on... some very tempting offerings at this cafe but they don't come cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair. I am drooling over those desserts.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...