Wednesday 26 May 2021

Yong Tau Foo & Stewed Fish With Preserved Black Bean

This was the Sunday before Ipoh came under EMCO. 

Morning sky at 6:50am. Another gloomy day.
~~~~~
Breakfast at home.
I made dry tossed noodle with dried noodle.
Spicy chili dried shrimp as condiment for the noodle.
Spicy chili dried shrimp from MKF Food Enterprise, Teluk Intan, Perak.
I bought it for RM7.00 from one of the shops in my area.
Yong Tau Foo from our neighbour given to us the previous evening which I kept in the fridge. To heat up, I lightly fried them in a non stick pan.
2-in-1 black coffee.
Jackfruit bought from the roadside stall on our morning walk.
~~~~~
Dinner
Stewed grouper fish with ginger, preserved black bean, and etc.
My neighbour ordered for their dinner and ordered 1 set for us too.
I cooked napa cabbage and carrot with garlic and salt.
Delicious dinner with steamed rice.
My Cleome or Spider plant has branched into 4 branches and they are blooming at the same time.


Take care to live in me, and let me live in you.
For a branch can't produce fruit when severed from the vine.
Nor can you be fruitful apart from me.
Yes, I am the Vine; you are the branches.
Whoever lives in me and I in him
shall produce a large crop of fruit.
For apart from me you can't do a thing.
(John 15:4-5, The Living Bible-TLB)

48 comments:

  1. The food looks yum! I have never seen this plant before, but they look beautiful!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your Cleome! Yours grows so well and the color is so pretty. I still get small seedlings (from the Cleome grown from seeds you blessed me with) which grow but are prone to caterpillar attack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, PH. Yes, the Cleome are now growing wild in my garden. I think the caterpillar got no chance to attack the Cleome because there are many birds in my garden.

      Delete
  3. That spider plant looks gorgeous! I want some jackfruit :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angie. The jackfruit is in season now. Sweet and crunchy jackfruits.

      Delete
  4. I want ti come to your house for an interesting breakfast. I bet that jackfruit tasted wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, David. Jackfruit is sweet and crunchy.

      Delete
  5. ...Cleome are a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the plant and everything looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noodles, noodles, & more noodles. Yum.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is either rice or noodles. Have a good week.

      Delete
  8. Your plates and bowls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a jackfruit tree in the yard next to ours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the food. You know how I love all the food you post. I'm ready for breakfast now.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cleomi plant is so pretty! The stew grouper fish looks like lo Mai fan to me. I can't see the fish. Is it one whole fish or pieces of fish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. There are big chunks of fish underneath the ingredients consisting of chopped ginger, black beans, and etc.

      Delete
  12. The food looks great and I love those cleomis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow- another feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You cook so much good variety! The Spider Plants do kind of remind me of spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delicious dinner and beautiful flowers great post

    ReplyDelete
  16. The grouper fish with ginger looks delicious. I have never heard of Jackfruit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackfruits are sweet and crunchy. Its a tropical fruit.

      Delete
  17. Your dinner looks lovely and it's so nice to see your plant flowering! :)

    Hope you are having a nice week :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tus comidas se ven muy bien. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the flowers, and i think the cabbage and carrot dish looks especially good.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! Terrific sky shot! And YUM! You cooking looks terrific! The Yong Tau Foo looks sensational as does your Grouper and veggies. I have never seen a Spider Plant! The flowers are sensational.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That fish has such a generous topping that.. can't see the fish haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I should push the toppings aside to show the fish chunks.

      Delete
  22. So happy to see your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...