Friday 28 April 2017

Our First Breakfast At Restoran Hao Hao, Menglembu.

The day started with a bright morning. It looked like it was going to be a hot day.
 At the recreational park, we were greeted with a "fiery" sunrise. I had to stop in my tracks to take this snapshot. Time was about 7.10 am.
*     *     *     *     *
That morning, we wanted to go somewhere new for breakfast. Not actually a new place to us because we have been there for our dinner. New because it was our first time going there for breakfast.
Pre-fried noodle soup (yee meen) in clay pot for hubby. The soup was still boiling in the clay pot when it was brought to our table. Can you see the semi-cooked oink-oink liver? He has not been eating this for a long time. Not a very healthy choice. His excuse - once in a long while...
 And what was my breakfast? I took a walk to look at the few stalls and finally came to the last one selling wanton noodles. I was attracted to the picture of the chicken curry. So I settled for wanton noodle with chicken curry.
 My plain wanton noodle with some pickled green chili and veg - just normal wanton noodle.
 The chicken curry was served separately in a small bowl. It looked red and spicy but it was not very spicy. I enjoyed the potatoes in the curry. Overall, it was a nice breakfast for a change and the prices reasonable.
This photo of Restoran Hao Hao was taken earlier while we were there for dinner. If you are interested, Restoran Hao Hao is at 13-1, Jalan Kledang Timur 1, Bandar Baru Menglembu, Ipoh.
*     *     *     *     *
We have very unusual weather since the beginning of this year. Most days we started with very bright and sunny morning and suddenly by afternoon dark clouds appear followed by heavy thunderstorm. A few big trees have been uprooted at the recreational park.
 Photo #1 - Sunset over Kledang Hill, Menglembu taken at about 7.30 pm.
 Photo #2 - These photos were taken from the front of my house looking eastward.

Linking to Skywatch Friday.

God makes a huge dome for the sun - a superdome!
The morning sun's a new husband leaping from his honeymoon bed,
The day breaking sun an athlete racing to the tape.
That's how God's Word vaults across the skies from sunrise to sunset,
melting ice, scorching deserts, warming hearts to faith.
(Psalm 19:4-6, The Message-MSG)

60 comments:

  1. OHHhhh, the sunset over the mountain is gorgeous!!! It is like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, photo 1 Sunset is spectacular and the #2 is also great. Such exotic (to me) foods for breakfast. I pride myself on being adventuresome in eating but I think I would have opted for your breakfast instead of hubby. Now for lunch, I would be all over the pig liver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely meal! And your sky photos are gorgeous and captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to eat both yee mee and wanton noodle but just 2 mouthfuls of each will do. Nowadays I only order ccf because I can order just one roll of ccf which is just right for me. Can't order a bowl of noodle in soup because can't finish them. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are a very small eater. I can finish the normal portion served. Have a good weekend too!

      Delete
  5. Such striking sky shots.

    I'm quite attracted to half-cooked liver too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacy. I have stopped taking liver for a long, long time. Have a good day!

      Delete
  6. The sky shots are amazing such a beautiful sight. The weather has certainly been unusual of late worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mamas. It is raining very heavily at this very moment!

      Delete
  7. Those sunset shots are amazing, Nancy. And as always, good food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's a time i saw a lady at my place there eating claypot yee mee, makes me want to try out one of the day, but i have yet to try it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love clay pot noodles and I like to add egg to it.

      Delete
  9. There's a time i saw a lady at my place there eating claypot yee mee, makes me want to try out one of the day, but i have yet to try it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you, Francisco. Hugs and have a great day!

      Delete
  11. Pretty mornings with an afternoon storm is our usual summer weather. Sorry the trees have been damaged!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very hungry now, waiting to go for dinner. Looking at your breakfast makes me even more impatient for dinner LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phong Hong. I just came back from dinner. Hope you had yours. Lol!

      Delete
  13. What an amazing breakfast, Nancy. I had oatmeal.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amalia. I do eat oatmeal but hubby won't eat oatmeal.

      Delete
  14. What gorgeous sky pics, Nancy! Very beautiful.
    Yummy food too! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Boa tarde, as belas fotos mostram na perfeição que o passei foi maravilhoso, o por do sol é fantástico e o macarrão certamente que é saboroso.
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing sun rise sky and wonderful photography ~ beautiful colors ~

    Wishing you a fun weekend ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love both the sunrise and the sunset photos. Wow, you did a great job capturing nature at its best.

    I always love your food. I would love to go along on one of your foodie runs.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post with great food and great skies!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Nancy! I love the sunsents. Beautiful photos!
    Good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post! Great photos!
    Happy weekend!:)

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely post and beautiful sky ❤

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those sky shots are just simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you, Jim. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you, Jovana. I will follow you.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...