Friday 21 April 2017

Sunrise & Breakfast At Restoran Bandaraya, Ipoh.

Today is Friday and these sunrise photos are for joining Skywatch Friday meme and also to share with all who are reading this post. These photos were all taken on the same morning at the end of last year. I hope you will enjoy the amazing morning sky as the sun rises.
Photo #1 - As usual we arrived at the recreational park for our early morning walk at about 7 am. I was facing east when I took this shot.
Photo #2 - At 7.07 am, I was standing with my back facing the sunrise to snap this photo. This could be mistaken for a sunrise on the east but it was not.
Photo #3 - At 7.14 am, still facing westward.
Photo #4 - Now I am facing eastward. As light appeared, the darkness slowly slipped away.
Photo #5 - It looked like the light was breaking up the clouds.
Photo #6 - At 7.18 am.
Photo #7
Photo #8 - Cottony sky at 7.33 am.
Photo #9 - Beautiful cloud formation at 7.34 am.
*     *     *     *     *
On the first Sunday of April, we had breakfast at Restoran Bandaraya, which is next to Paragon Hotel in Kampung Simee, Ipoh. We wanted to try something new that morning.
Hubby ordered this chicken and prawn noodle (kai si hor fun).
He asked for yellow noodle with flat rice noodle.
I ordered this Sarawak Curry. Or was it Sarawak Laksa?
Having satisfied our taste buds, I am now eyeing another new stall selling fish noodle. Lol!

Linking to Skywatch Friday.

The poor shall eat and be satisfied;
all who seek the Lord shall find him and shall praise his name.
Their hearts shall rejoice with everlasting joy.
(Psalm 22:26)

44 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sky pictures!! Two, three, and nine are my favorites. The food looks delicious, both dishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. Have a beautiful weekend!

      Delete
  2. The chicken and prawn noodle, Sarawak curry, both I like, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. Your meal looks delicious and your sky photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos of the sky are beautiful. I have not seen sunrise and sunset for a while now LOL! The noodles make for a nice meal. I had noodles again for lunch today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phong Hong. I can have noodles any time of the day! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Both of those noodles looks so delicious Nancy:) I can imagine how rich and tasty it is...looking at it makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annie. The noodles are delicious. Have a fantastic day!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous sky pics, Nancy. How beautiful to see and calming on the spirit.
    yummy food :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. I always enjoy sunrises and sunsets. Have a happy weekend!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you, Angie. Have a beautiful weekend!

      Delete
  8. When I get up in the morning, the sun has been up for some time. I'm not an early riser. Beautiful photos Nancy and once again, for me these are unusual breakfast dishes.
    Have a great Friday my friend. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful walk on such a beautiful morning.

    What a wonderful breakfast to have after your walk. I so love your food shots. Delicious.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing sky! :)
    www.evelinebison.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eveline. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  11. It always amazes me when there's a reflection in the west at sunrise. You caught it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimi. The sunrise reflection happens quite often here. Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  12. Oh, Nancy! That sky! Oh, I would have loved to witness the changes it went through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I look forward to our early morning walk...the amazing skies! Have a fantastic weekend!

      Delete
  13. Nice capture and good food is always waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful skies!! I like how you recorded the times so we can see the dramatic changes. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing with us the photos of the sky you documented. Intriguing to see how the sky changes appearance over only 1 hour in a morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. Some mornings we get to see amazing skies. Have a beautiful weekend!

      Delete
  16. Thank you, Jim. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, Francisco. Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful skies, you are certainly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo-Anne. Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  20. Maybe Sarawak 'laksa' - but that's just me since I never heard of Sarawak 'curry'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember whether it was labelled as laksa or curry but it tasted like milk curry compared to the local curry. Have a good day!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...