Saturday 16 April 2022

Prawn Noodle & Curry Noodle At #884, Jalan Queen, Pasir Pinji, Ipoh

After having tasted the food at this riverside village eatery at the end of Jalan Queen with our friend (you can click here for the post), we wanted to go back to try other varieties. Our friends couldn't make it so it was just only hubby and I.

We ordered a glass of herbal tea and a cup of unsweetened black coffee.
Prawn noodle for me.
Curry noodle for hubby.
It was a satisfying breakfast for both of us.
We will be returning again to try other varieties.
~~~~~
While waiting for our breakfast to be served, I was busy take photos of the playful dogs.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
~~~~~
Dinner with a friend at Restoran Wah Xing, Jalan Pasir Puteh, Ipoh.
Steamed taro with pork belly.
Steamed Tilapia with spicy sauce.
Black vinegar pork trotter.
Water spinach or kangkong with garlic and fermented bean curd (fu yee).
Thanks to our friend for this dinner treat.


Let your roots grow down into hi
and draw up nourishment from him.
See that you go on growing in the Lord, and become
strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught.
Let your lives overflow with joy
and thanksgiving for all he has done.
(Colossians 2:7, The Living Bible-TLB)

52 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun-yum day, ohhh, it´s a dog´s life :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dogs are friendly and they don't bark at the customers.

      Delete
  2. I love the look of both the prawn noodles and the curry mee. Been a long while since I last had braised pork belly with taro - dunno if that nice place here is still open or not, it has been that long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nancy!
    Your meals all look delicious, I would like the Prawn noodles. Cute photos of the dogs playing, they look happy. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nancy.:=) Your food looks very appetising. You have a good friend, who treats you to dinner. The playful dogs all look similar, Perhaps they are not only friends, but also from the same litter.
    Happy Easter to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and hope you had a happy Easter weekend.

      Delete
  5. ...once again I;d like the prawns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it looks like a ramen! Beautiful pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like prawns but that dish for breakfast???? I had a piece of toast. coffee and grapefruit & orange. Oh well. Have a great day and have a Happy Easter Nancy.


    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Have a great week too. Thank you, Paul.

      Delete
  8. You are the best eating blogger I know!
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree...you eat the best meals and make us SO hungry! How cute are the playful dogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious metal happy Easter from Poland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gosia. So good to have you back again.

      Delete
  11. So much yummy food! Love the pics of the dogs! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Prawn Noodles look so good! I wonder if these dogs have a home, or are strays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. The dogs belong to the eatery.

      Delete
  13. Looks like a good dining experience! The noodles look delish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to eat a bit of the Prawn Noodle & Curry Noodle. Your dinner is delicious with the fish. Do you know whether anyone owns those dogs or feed then regularly? Scared the local council take them away.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love coffee, so i want to try yours, it always looks good.

    Cute dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lindos perros. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yesterday I cooked braised vinegar pork rib. Yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also thinking of cooking black vinegar pork trotter.

      Delete
  18. I like the curry noodles. The photo make me craving chicken rice's curry noodles

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Nancy hope you are doing well . Been a long time . Nice blog post . I would love to try the coffee

    ReplyDelete
  20. One of the cute doggies appear to have had its tail chopped off. I have seen one such doggie in my housing area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor thing. I don't this act of chopping off the dog's tail.

      Delete
  21. What a nice morning sky photo, thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those dishes look fabulous to me. You can probably cook them just as well though!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...