Friday 6 July 2018

Yummy Desserts & Snacks At Joo Yee (Tan Kee Pelangi), Johor Bahru.

From the Paradigm Mall, we were ready for some nice desserts and snacks. All the walking in the mall had aided in our digestion. Someone put on the Waze app, and off we went. I am glad it was opened, so that I get a chance to taste the food.
 Toasted tofu stuffed with blanched beansprouts, cucumber strips and peanut sauce. Nice but the tofu were not crispy enough.
 If it had been crispy enough, I could easily finished off the whole plate.
 Chinese style fruits rojak overflowing with thick peanut sauce.
 It was quite a light dessert where 5 people shared the food.
 My bowl of dessert covered with ice shaving.
 Getting the ice shaving to melt and check out the treasures at the bottom.
 Loads of ginkgo nuts to enjoy to our hearts' content!
 This is where we had our desserts and snacks.
Joo Yee (Tan Kee Pelangi) in Johor Bahru.
 The prices are listed on the board.
From the size of the crowd, we can see that this is a very popular place to come if you are looking for some yummy desserts and snacks.
*     *     *     *     *
The following photos are for joining Good Fences & Skywatch Friday
#1 - Fence & sky shot
 2 rows of fences - a white fence and a green hedge fence.
#2 - Fence & sky shot

Linking to Good Fences & Skywatch Friday.

As they were straining their eyes for another glimpse,
suddenly two white robed men were standing there among them,
and said, "Men of Galilee,
why are you standing here staring at the sky?
Jesus has gone away to heaven,
and some day, just as he went, he will return!"
(Acts 1:10-11, The Living Bible-TLB)

38 comments:

  1. I have never seen stuffed tofu. Are you having a heat wave like here? I bet that ice was so cool and good. I love the white clock tower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not really a heat wave thing but it can be hot when it is not raining.

      Delete
  2. Lovely sky photos Nancy. I like crispy tofu like you. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stuffed tofu looked appetizing. I think I could finish it all by myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me if it is crispy and with plenty of peanut sauce.

      Delete
  4. when the tofu is too crispy sometimes it cuts my mouth when I eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...it has been so hot lately, I could use some shaved ice too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feliz fin de semana. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharing desserts is fun, and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great food! great skies, and I love your scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want some of each. Yummy.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved all those food stuffs specially that pudding with ice shavings to beat the summer heat here..

    ReplyDelete
  11. We call this Rojak and in SG they serve with a lot of youtiao instead of toasted tofu, tofu is secondary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so that is rojak in Singapore! Very interesting!

      Delete
  12. Hello, pretty skies. I like the last view with the clock tower. Enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It all looks delicious and a very interesting area, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!
    Goodies! I love such food.
    Greetings from Poland.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought it was the KL Paradigm mall at first! Hmm peanut sauce appearing on everything.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...