Friday 20 July 2018

Dinner At Menglembu East Ocean Restaurant, Ipoh.

We received a dinner invitation from friends. My friends came from the other side of town to pick us up and together we drove to Menglembu East Ocean Restaurant. None of us wanted to eat rice, so we ordered the following items.
All these for 4 people
Chicken with blended ginger.
Kai Lan veggie with yam or taro cubes.
4 pieces stuffed tofu (yong tau foo) in soup.
Their signature stir fried noodle.
And for dessert, we had the above.
Agar-agar with glutinous balls with filling.
Jelly bathed with egg white flower in sugar syrup.
Total cost of dinner for 4 people - RM 86.50.
*     *     *     *     *
The following pictures are for joining Good Fences & Skywatch Friday.
Green and yellow fence of a kids nursery.
 Evening sky @ 7.35 pm.
Evening sky & setting sun behind the hills.


If a man has a hundred sheep,
and one wanders away and is lost, what will he do?
Won't he leave the ninety-nine others and
do out into the hills to search for the lost one?
(Matthew 18:12, The Living Bible-TLB)

52 comments:

  1. I love these pretty colorful houses! I guess they are the nursery. The stir fried noodles look so good! And the agar-agar is so fancy! We have nothing like this here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice meal! I love that ginger chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my the foos looks so good - I think I'm going to have to visit my local Chinese restaurant today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sky photos. I'm wanting some of the stuffed tofu and dessert ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feliz fin de semana. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and colourful fences and rows of houses! Nice silhouettes and sky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I love the dessert by the look of it! Slurps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chicken with ginger looks so tasty, it is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...the kids nursery sure is a colorful place. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, pretty sky images. The children's nursery is a colorful place.
    Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eileen! Happy weekend to you too!

      Delete
  11. Delicious meal. And ended with a lovely dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, what a feast. I want some of each dish. You do eat so very well.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. This signature stir fried noodle is what I really enjoy. How do they make these noodles and what is the liquid to put on. Every time I go out for Chinese food, I get these noodles and I eat a lot of it. See ya Nancy.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They put in quite a number of sauces and soup to make the noodle very tasty.

      Delete
  14. Your evening sky shots are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely evening sky shots!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The food is so tasty. I like the vege with taro and tofu dishes and I would not want to eat rice too although the chicken ginger would go well with rice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That’s such a bright, cheerful fence, as well as a lovely meal. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chicken and ginger, yum yum. Have a good day Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. The food certainly was delicious. I really like the colorful house and nursery fence. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy weekend and summer.Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty sky shot. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So the glutinous balls have filling and are in turn embedded inside the agar2... Oh the taro and kailan combo looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...