Thursday 16 May 2019

Curry Noodles, Asam Laksa & Homemade Pork Burger

The rainy season has started. Even as I sit here preparing this post, it is now raining outside. It started raining from as early as about 6.10 am this morning until now (12:20 pm). No morning walk this morning. 
On a gloomy morning after a heavy downpour.
The rain stopped in time for us to enjoy our morning walk.
Enjoying the cool fresh air.
After the walk, we drove to Restoran Yee Lock for breakfast.
Delicious curry noodle (wet version) for me.
I like peppermint leaves.
Curry noodle (dry or not so wet version) for hubby.
No peppermint leave for hubby.
Harvest from my garden - green long okra, red okra and sweet potato leaves.
*     *     *     *     *
We ordered the following food for lunch at Pusat Makanan Ye Sing, near Paragon Hotel, Ipoh.
A bowl of Assam Laksa noodle
A friend recommended this homemade pork burger, so we ordered 1 to share. Thanks for the recommendation, this is worth trying.
This is the stall selling the homemade pork burger.
There are 4 items to choose from.

Don't you realize that you can choose your own master?
You can choose sin (with death) or else obedience (with acquittal).
The one to whom you offer yourself - he will take you
and be your master, and you will be his slave.
(Romans 6:16, The Living Bible-TLB)

51 comments:

  1. The curry noodle looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Feel like trying to make our own home made burger.

      Delete
  3. A great harvest from your garden. I am a great fan of a pork burger, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Great enty, very nice to read your post! Your blog is wonderful, so inspiring and interesting, I will be happy to look here!
    Greetings from Poland !
    Ayuna

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food looks great so oriental :-)
    Nice pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loove laksa! Malay and Spore...
    https://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    ig @grace_njio
    other ig @wonky.pots

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pork burger. Hard to find nice one over here.

    Weather has been crazy hot lately but we did experienced thunderstorm this past few days. Suddenly cone, suddenly gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is either very hot or cool if it rains.

      Delete
  8. ...looks to be a great spot to walk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is where we go for our morning walk.

      Delete
  9. Hmmm... I might attempt a pork burger at home hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Curry noodle sounds delicious ☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mouth watering dishes captured so well! I like the one with mint leaves. In India mint chutney is very popular in summers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Uppal. I have tasted mint chutney.

      Delete
  12. It rained here last night. It rained and rained and rained. I thought we were back in winter.

    Oh the food. So yummy.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It rained from the wee hours of the morning till midday.

      Delete
  13. I like the mood to those sky shots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The curry noodles look good. Mint leaves are a must, so fragrant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am cooking chicken curry tonight and I have the mint leaves too! Miss all these noodles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence. I too cooked curry but with oink oink!

      Delete
  16. I love the way the sunlight reflects in the pond....it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not being able to take a walk is no fun, i hope most days the rain holds off until later for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, even a shorter walk can be satisfying.

      Delete
  18. You really had me hooked in with your title today. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. There is a thunder rain this morning a my area. Pork burger sounds delicious. I have not tried dry curry before, wonder if i will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Muy buena comida. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like mint leaves on curry too!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...