Wednesday 22 May 2019

Breakfast At Restoran Hao Hao, Menglembu.

We woke up to a lovely cool morning because it rained the previous night. We were at the recreational park at about 6:40 am. Here are snapshots of the changing morning sky to share with you.
Breaking of dawn.
Sunrise at 6:50 am.
6:55 am
7:00 am
7:05 am
We had the following items for breakfast after our morning walk.
Hubby ordered "wonton" noodle with bbq pork and roast pork.
I ordered fish balls, meat balls and fried ingredients without any noodles.
There has been some changes with new stalls replacing some of the old stalls.
Fig plant grown from cutting is fruiting now.
Looking forward and waiting to enjoy these figs.
We passed by this nice looking red berries tree and wondered whether the berries are edible.
The berries look very much like grapes. Some said that these are edibles and are very sour.


Can horses run on rocks? Can oxen plow the sea?
Stupid even to ask - but no more stupid than what you do when
you make a mockery of justice and corrupt and
sour all that should be good and right.
(Amos 6:12, The Living Bible-TLB)

40 comments:

  1. The berries are very pretty, and do look like grapes. I bet the birds like them. I would be afraid to try one myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. Anything that I am not sure of, I wouldn't dare try.

      Delete
  2. I love this morning sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice sky shots, do you call those fish balls, meat balls and fried items yong tau foo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We call these yong tau foo or "chow liew" in Cantonese.

      Delete
  4. Hearty breakfast especially your hubby's noodle. Lovely sunrise photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. Quite tasty because I tried a few mouthful of hubby's noodles.

      Delete
  5. ...it would nice to be able to grow figs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom. Hope to be able to enjoy the figs soon.

      Delete
  6. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. El cielo se ve precioso. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The name sounds familiar.. have I been there before? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if you have been there...but we can go when you are back.

      Delete
  9. Such beautiful photos of the skies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking forward to the figs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want that noodle and pork dish. Yummy.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty skies, i'm glad it was nice and cool. We have fig trees, but the birds get all of the figs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time I must place some form of netting over my figs to protect them from the birds.

      Delete
  13. Those berries look so pretty! I wonder how fresh figs taste like. I love the dried ones. Sweet and chewy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer fresh ones because the seeds are soft not like the dried ones.

      Delete
  14. Fabulous photos! A great place to spend some time.

    I appreciate your contribution to 'My Corner of the World' this week!
    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  15. Todo es tan bonito! Gracias por tu visita! Feliz día precios@!♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the beautiful skyline, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do wonder what the berries are....like you I don't eat anything I am not sure of. But they are pretty whether edible or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the berries look very juicy and tempting.

      Delete
  18. Maybe can make jam with those berries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, some commented that they have used these to make jam and pickles.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...