Friday 10 May 2019

Breakfast With Ex-Colleagues

Recently, I met up with my ex-colleagues for breakfast. But before that hubby and I went for our morning walk. We reached the park early that morning.
 Morning sky at 6:48 am.
 This was at 6:55 am.
 This was at 7:12 am
 And finally this was at 7:20 am and the dark cloud started to increase. Since it was still early, we drove home to water the garden while waiting to meet up with my friends.
 Everyone including hubby ordered noodles except me. That morning, I wanted to try this Polo Bun which is a kind of sweet bun with butter filling at this coffee shop.
 A cup of hot tea with evaporated milk (without sugar) to go with the Polo Bun.
It was a wonderful breakfast gathering and a time of keeping one another updated with the latest events.


The reapers will be paid good wages and will be gathering
eternal souls into the granaries of heaven!
What joys await the sower and the reaper, both together!
(John 4:36, The Living Bible-TLB)

48 comments:

  1. I love the sky photos, especially the ones where the palm trees are silhouetted against the sky. The polo bun sounds good with coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joyful. The bun and coffee make a good pair.

      Delete
  2. Posto meraviglio 😍😍bellissimo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is nice with a hot cup of black coffee.

      Delete
  4. After eating this polo bun, do you prefer it than noodles for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are days I prefer noodles and day when I just settle for toast bread of a polo bun. Depends on my mood.

      Delete
  5. ...Breakfast With Ex-Colleagues, a great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Tom. Always looking forward to such gathering.

      Delete
  6. I am sure that the Polo bun was delicious, Nancy, but best of all catching up with old friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, David. Catching up is better than the breakfast.

      Delete
  7. beautiful & soft clouds - I admire always your skies Nancy. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Riitta. Happy weekend to you too.

      Delete
  8. Sky is so pretty! I would like to go to breakfast with my collegues too! ◡‿◡✿

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. Coming together for meals is a good way to stay in contact.

      Delete
  9. Love the sky and the bun looks good. Have a good weekend, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane. Have a good weekend too.

      Delete
  10. The Polo bun looks amazing! I have never heard this term before, so I am guessing there is nothing quite like it here. Wish I could taste one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something like the popular Polo Bun in Hong Kong. Slightly sweet bun.

      Delete
  11. That bun looks mighty good. I want to come along on one of your foodie runs.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous sky shots. The first one has a hint of lavender color. Your breakfast looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Preciosas fotos Nancy, ese bollo se ve muy rico, no me importaría comermelo. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, gorgeous skies in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like a pretty day to meet friends for breakfast, and i like the looks of that bun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your sky line pics are beautiful and so are the dishes on display!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved your morning shots...and hope your enjoyed the bun....

    ReplyDelete
  18. The sky looks wonderful with impressive silhouettes of trees! Nice tea

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice to have the Polo bun also, for a change.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...