Wednesday 29 May 2019

Some Flowers From My Garden

We are now having a mixture of hot and wet days. Some nights we need to switch on the air-con and some nights we only need the fan to sleep.
 On misty morning at the park. The mist were there only for a short while before it disappeared.
 White periwinkles. I don't remember planting them but am happy to be blessed with these white periwinkles.
 Cute miniature pink hibiscus.
 I harvested these Plantago Major plants to boil as herbal drink, good for cleansing of urinary track and bladder.
 It was gloomy for the whole day.
The little black specks were birds flying across the sky.
 Japanese roses in full bloom
 I also don't remember planting this colour but am blessed with such lovely unique colour.
Blessing of abundant clusters of yellow and orange flowers from our Bauhinia Kockiana plants.


You sent abundant rain upon your land, O God,
to refresh it in its weariness! There your people lived,
for you gave them this home when they were destitute.
(Psalm 68:9-10, The Living Bible-TLB)

45 comments:

  1. SO much to love here! Your misty morning sunrise is beautiful!! I have never seen white periwinkles, and did not know there is such a thing. I also did not know there are miniature hibiscus. Your sky photo with the sun shining through slits in the clouds, and the birds is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still very hot in sg. Very lovely flowers especially the japanese roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is so pretty and colorful! I love seeing plants that don't grow in my part of the world.

    Your link is a great part of 'My Corner of the World' this week! Thanks for joining us.
    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty. I also enjoy seeing flowers and plants growing well other places.

      Delete
  4. ...and to think, Plantago Major is often thought of as a weed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many weeds growing in my garden which many claim to be useful but if I am not sure, I won't dare consume.

      Delete
  5. I love your pictures, the flowers are so pretty ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are lovely and gladdens my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an amazing green thumb. Beautiful.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice flowers! Oh, so those are plantago major plants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. I am glad the herb is now growing wild in my garden.

      Delete
  9. Looks amazing, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flowers and blooms are a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful flowers in your garden! I must get some periwinkle plants soon. They grow well here in Texas - especially if we keep them watered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. The bright colours of the periwinkles brighten up our garden.

      Delete
  12. Sehr schöne Blumen wachsen in deinem Garten und das nur, weil es ihnen dort gefällt, das ist eine tolle Sache!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very beautiful flowers grow in your garden and that's just because they like it there, that's a great thing!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Heidi. The beautiful flowers are my reward.

      Delete
  13. I enjoyed seeing these...so pretty. And the sunrise was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A tropical paradice! Love the sunset photos! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Todas tus flores están preciosas. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely capture on your garden flowers and I also liked the misty morning sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bauhinia are blooming all out!

    Yeah these days it's alternating between rainy cool days and hot-need-aircon days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the past few days, the sky has been gloomy and rain is expected.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...