Friday 24 May 2019

Desserts At AH Q Handmade Desserts, Ipoh

This was another lovely morning at the park. It rained in the wee hours of the morning and we could feel the nice fresh and cool air as we walked.
 Morning sky at 6:45 am.
 Soft colours brightening up the sky at 6:55 am.
 Speckles of dark cloud appeared at about 7:10 am.
 It looked like it was going to rain again.
We finished our walk and left.
The sky was gloomy for the rest of the day.
 Hubby and I finally came to try the desserts at this place.
AH Q Handmade Desserts at 14, Jalan Centrepoint 1,
Pinji Centre Point, Ipoh.
 Notices pasted on the wall.
We ordered 2 types of their signature desserts to try.
 1st dessert - QQ Mix @ RM 7.80
A very appetizing dessert served with jelly and tasted sweet and sourish.
 From this angle, you can see the different types of ingredients in the dessert.
 2nd dessert - Snowie White @ RM 7.80
 This dessert includes tau fu far, soya bean milk, longan and other ingredients.
 I have shared this fence before in earlier post. It must have taken a lot of work and time to stick the coloured pieces onto the wall.
 A twin pink coloured Japanese roses from my garden.
Red Amaryllis flower from my garden.


Yes, our natural lives will fade as grass does
when it becomes all brown and dry.
All our greatness is like a flower that droops and falls;
but the Word of the Lord will last forever.
And his message is the Good News that was preached to you.
(1 Peter 1:24-25, The Living Bible-TLB)

44 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skies! I try to avoid being tempted by sweets. Your flowers are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. I am now taking sweets moderately.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful red amaryllis and Japanese rose Nancy.

    and the desserts yum...yum..yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a sweet tooth, so I enjoyed your fantastic photos of the delicious desserts - without any extra calories <3 Your skies are always stunning and that mosaic fence is fab. Wishing a nice weekend Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Riitta. Wishing you a nice weekend too.

      Delete
  4. The desserts are like those served by Snowflake here. which ingredient do you like best in the dessert?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the first dessert I ordered because it is slightly sourish and very appetizing. It also includes the jelly which I like. And the thing I like best is the little round yellowish thing which will burst in your mouth. I don't know what it is.

      Delete
  5. ...I'll start with dessert first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These foods look so interesting! :o I would like to give it a try! ◡‿◡✿



    Blog de la Licorne *

    Instagram *

    We♥It

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sky, i like both desserts but seems like i like snow white better with the toufu fa, very beautiful red flowers from your garden, you are blissful, can see those lovely flowers right at your doorstep, i guess you must feel very cheerful and happy to see these flowers everyday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Libby. The flowers and veggies really make me cheerful.

      Delete
  8. Las flores se ven preciosas. Feliz tarde.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful skies, great desserts - food that I may never see but it looks delicious. The flowers are the stars of this post, so beautiful and a reassuring scripture.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yogi. Have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  10. The deserts looked tasty. The mosaic wall must have taken a lot of work to complete, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is what I would call a happy fence! Your Japanese roses are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the fruit did it for me. Yummy. My favorite kind of dessert.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful skies this week. That's a fun-looking wall! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so love that wall! And the flowers are beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your whole post is colorful and pretty, from edibles to plants to fences//walls to skies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved your morning shots with palm silhouettes and that mosaic wall fence! Pretty flowers and tempting desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those desserts remind me of Snowflake. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...