Saturday 18 May 2019

Dog At The Park & Home Cooked Dinner

It is Saturday once again and is now bright and sunny outside.
 Monday morning sunrise at the park.
 Early morning walk at the park.
 One of the regular visitor to the park.
 Whenever the owner brings his dogs, this one will not go any further.
 She waits her right in the middle of the walking path for her owner to take the other dogs for a walk.
 When the owner returns with the dogs after the walk, she gets up and lead the way home.
 Harvest from my garden for that day.
 My home cooked pork curry using wet curry paste and coconut milk from the market.
Blanched green and red okra without any oil. Drizzled with oyster sauce and soy sauce. Red okras turn pale green when cooked.

Linking to Saturday's Critters.

Come and hear, all of you who reverence the Lord,
and I will tell you what he did for me:
For I cried to him for help with praises ready on my tongue.
He would not have listened if I had not confessed my sins.
But he listened! He heard my prayer! He paid attention to it!
Blessed be God, who didn't turn away when I was praying
and didn't refuse me his kindness and love.
(Psalm 66:16-20, The Living Bible-TLB)

54 comments:

  1. This poor dog. I wonder if he is too old or in bad health to make the walk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea and I didn't talk to the owner about the dog.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful sky and yummy harvest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely walk in the park and your home grown crop made a delicious meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a loyal dog, your okra drizzle with oyster sauce and soy sauce is enough to make it delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Libby. With all the homegrown veggie, we are eating more home cooked meals.

      Delete
  5. A lovely harvest from your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fresh okra from back yard, yum...yum..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The okra season is almost over and will have to sow new ones.

      Delete
  7. ...a beautiful sunrise to start the day, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, pretty sunrise. Your garden harvest looks wonderful. I love the cute dog, I assume it is old and can only walk so far. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day. Wishing you a great weekend. PS, thanks for the visit and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eileen. Have a happy new week!

      Delete
  9. You got a beautiful sunrise and nice garden space to walk through! That’s a smart dog to wait patiently

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice food and the furry reminded me of Labbie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such obedient dog, waiting for the owner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all the while looking at passers by.

      Delete
  12. Your home cooking is always mouth-watering.

    That dog is smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smart and well behaved. It didn't run around nor chase after other dogs.

      Delete
  13. A well behaved pup. Excellent.

    Your dinner looks so very good. Fresh from your garden is the very best.

    Have a fabulous weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Have a happy weekend!

      Delete
  14. Oh very cute hptos
    Really cute dog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heh this dog gets to do whatever she likes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very special treatment possibly for her good behaviour. Lol!

      Delete
  16. Me encanta tu cosecha. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wonder is there organic oyster sauce and organic soy sauce to complement your delicious organic green and red okras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! None that I know of. Mine are not pure organic products, only can say that they are pesticide free only.

      Delete
  18. Would be illegal for the dog to do that here, they have too be on a leash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, the ruling to be on a leash is not enforced here. Most of the dogs are running free here.

      Delete
  19. Beautiful sky shot! And that is so funny about the one dog won't go any farther and waits for the others.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...