Wednesday 1 May 2019

Breakfast At Restoran Hakka Mee, Ipoh

We didn't go for our morning walk because it was drizzling in the morning. The weather is now cooler because it was raining for the past few days.
Saw this plant in front of a house where I passed by.
 We heard from a friend that the Hakka Mee business at Jalan Pasir Puteh has relocated to No. 110, Jalan Chung Ah Ming, Pasir Puteh, Ipoh.
 Business is just as good here at this new place.
 Fish balls and meat balls in soup.
Deep fried items.
 2 plates of Hakka noodles. 
 Our breakfast for 2 people.
 Thursday is their off day.
Evening sky at 6:42 pm. Expecting rain soon.


But, O my soul, don't be discouraged.
Don't be upset. Expect God to act!
For I know that I shall again have plenty of reason
to praise him for all that he will do.
He is my help! He is my God!
(Psalm 42:11, The Living Bible-TLB)

36 comments:

  1. The flower is beautiful. I believe it is what we call a "Bird Of Paradise" here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting restaurant! I'd like to try some Asian food ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fried items, together with some soup fish balls and meat balls also made a great meal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos of your day!
    Thanks for joining and making My Corner of the World a success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...what a lovely heliconia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yummy. I love your foodie posts.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is the "toe tai" who opens this... so I guess it is almost the same as the original place? Over here drizzling too after a few days sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure who but I on my earlier visit the old place before this, I found the food not so good.

      Delete
  8. I love to eat the brinjals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. There was a heavy downpour with thunder rumbling away.

      Delete
  10. Lovely flower! Looks similar to the Bird of Paradice! Food looks amazing as always. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. El cielo se ve bonito. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A nice, cooling rain is often welcome, and that's a beautifully exotic flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delicious-looking breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...