Sunday 25 October 2020

Curry Noodles With Fried Fish At Kam Heng Restaurant, Bercham

This was a Saturday morning and we were getting ready for our breakfast appointment with our friends.

Morning sky at 7:09 am
While waiting for our friends to come pick us, I swept the porch area and watered my plants.
Sunrise at 7:10 am.
~~~~~
Breakfast at Kam Heng Restaurant, Bercham.
We ordered 4 bowls of Fish Curry Noodles in thick curry broth with long beans and aubergine or eggplant.
We started comparing and showing off the size of the fish fillet in our curry noodles.
Look! Mine is bigger!
Really? I think mine is bigger! Lol!
After eating this bowl of fish curry noodle, we had to skip lunch.
Beautiful flowers in front of the restaurant.

Linking to Garden Affair.

A voice said, "Speak!"
So the man said, "What should I say?"
The voice said, "People are like grass.
Any glory they enjoy is like a wildflower.
When a wind from the LORD blows on them,
the grass dies and the flower falls.
Yes, all people are like grass.
Grass dies and flowers fall,
but the word of our God lasts forever."
(Isaiah 40:6-8, Easy-to-Read Version, ERV)

42 comments:

  1. The first sky picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fish curry noodle looks so DELICIOUS! Happy Sunday, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a long time, I haven't taste fish curry noodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fried fish and the thick curry broth.

      Delete
  4. ...lovely cannas to enjoy after your meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fish curry noodle looks so yummy. I'm glad you got the biggest piece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a satisfying breakfast that can last till dinner.

      Delete
  6. Those flowers are a nice sight to see after a lovely meal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The curry fish noodles look thick and rich and so tasty. I hope one day I may go try it. What noodles did you all choose - Mee Hoon or yellow noodles or other type of noodles?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those curry noodles look soo good :)

    Pozdrawiamy 🙂
    www.twinslife.pl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love curry of all kinds. Yours looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A breakfast so big that lunch isn't needed! They should be famous for that. Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful images of skies...
    love curry and fish...yummu

    Have a great Monday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Really looks hot and spicy and the fish is so huge! Worth eating la!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks hot and spicy but taste wise, not that hot and spicy.

      Delete
  13. Haha you guys comparing the fillet size. Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha we are like small kids. Too old to fight over the size. Lol!

      Delete
  14. WOW! So lovely flowers! Thank you very much for the interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like yellow noodles for my curry noodles. The fried fish looks so tasty. I love long beans ans eggplants in curry broth too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I will request for yellow noodle but most times I will request for koay teow or beehoon.

      Delete
  16. Wow ! Loved the shade of Canna flower.Thanks for joining at Garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. Thank you for hosting.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...