Wednesday 21 October 2020

Scrumptious Dinner At Restoran Loon Sing, Johor Bahru

Once the function at the Forest City Marina Hotel was over, we drove to Restoran Loon Sing in Taman Daya for dinner. This is my first time walking under the sanitizer to be sprayed before entering the restaurant. We were seated 7 to a table in accordance to social distancing SOP.

While waiting for the other guest, we can enjoy the above appetizers.
Seafood in this special pot.
A closer look at the treasures in the pot.
Fried Prawns salad.
Noodle Fuchow style
Vegetarian chicken curry
3 cups chicken
BBQ pork ribs
This appetizing sourish drink accompanying the bbq pork rib was served to each individual. We were trying to identify the ingredients in this drink.
Stir fried baby French beans.
BBQ pork belly served with mantou (steamed plain buns).
Beautiful and flavourful bbq pork belly.
Sweet pancake.
Restoran Loon Sing, Jalan Sagu 21, Taman Daya, Johor Bahru.
~~~~~
Sharing this wall mural for joining today's meme.
Mural painted on a school wall.


Here is my description of a truly happy land where Jehovah is God:
Sons vigorous and tall as growing plants.
Daughters of graceful beauty like the pillars of a palace wall.
Barns full to the brim with crops of every kind.
Sheep by the thousands out in our fields.
Oxen loaded down with produce.
No enemy attacking the walls, but peace everywhere.
No crime in our streets.
Yes, happy are those whose God is Jehovah.
(Psalm 144:12-15, The Living Bible-TLB)

64 comments:

  1. A lovely place and such lovely food. I want to come with you.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the w as y the seafood was served in that special pot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really great meal..lots of my favourite foods there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...wonderful presentations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the dishes are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the food looks extra delicious today and the mural is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks quite a treat, and hope you guys relish! Beautiful mural on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful food so nicely presented.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is the beautiful pot hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute dishes! Thank you very much for your sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The function, is it a wedding ceremony?
    Wow! A lot of food.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your posts always made me hungry
    and want to cook for my family.
    All good things right?

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buenos alimentos para compartir con familia y amigos.

    Me gusta mucho el Mural de la últinma foto.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of the food looks delicious. I am hoping I will soon be able to eat pork again when I say goodbye to my gall bladder on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you speedy recovery. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  16. Delicious, delicious, delicious Nancy.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  17. That food looks so good, it has really stirred up my taste buds. I think I'll have to have an early lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The food looks good and delicious to me. The way the seafood pot is presented makes quite an impression.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wah good food presented so well. Maybe my only wish would be for more treasures in the seafood treasure pot!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaa...both of us have the same post today!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, I miss eating the fuchow style noodle dish ... it's so delicious. After work I will stop by Chinesse Food to order that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, this is my first time tasting Fuchow style noodle outside of Sitiawan.

      Delete
  22. Hummm tudo com um aspecto delicioso.
    Um abraço e continuação de uma boa semana.

    Andarilhar
    Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
    O prazer dos livros

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the presentation of the seafood, spectacular. Take care, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  24. What interesting service and the mural is lovely!

    Many thanks for your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week !!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely photos! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...