Monday 19 October 2020

Sarawak Kolo Mee At Kuching Style Restaurant & Forest City, Johor

Probably we were all tired. That is why all of us slept better on the 2nd night in Johor. We woke up to the sound of heavy downpour in the early morning. 

Our hosts took us to Kuching Style Restaurant to taste their Sarawak Kolo Noodle.
Hubby ordered the Red Kolo Mee consisting of bbq pork, minced meat and lard.
I ordered the above Kolo Mee consisting of bbq pork, minced meat and lard.
A friend ordered this Kolo Mee consisting of bbq pork and lard, without the minced meat.
~~~~~
After breakfast, we went back to get ready for a special function in Forest City Hotel, Geylang Patah.
As we neared our destination, we passed by these on the roadside.
Hotel Lobby.
Sculpture at the lobby.
View of the beach.
From here, the coastline of Singapore can be seen.
Singapore looks so near from here.
Nice beach.
From above, these look like dolphins or sharks.
Looks like dolphins or sharks stranded on the beach.
These are actually plants planted in the shape of dolphins or sharks.
Phoenix Hotel and swimming pools.
Swimming pools
Phoenix Hotel
Plants hanging from the balconies.
High rise buildings towering over the other buildings.
I will share more photos in the next post.

The Lord is my fort where I can enter and be safe;
no one can follow me in and slay me.
He is a rugged mountain where I hide; he is my Savior,
a rock where none can reach me, and a tower of safety.
He is my shield. He is like the strong horn of a mighty fighting bull.
(Psalm 18:2, The Living Bible-TLB)

41 comments:

  1. That hotel look amazing. I like architecture and interior. Lobby is so beautiful and this shark instalation is so cool.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/10/lancome-la-vie-est-belle-eau-de-parfum.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hotels near the beach. Good that second day you had a good sound sleep. Have a great week ahead nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice beach and the swimming pools look so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, would love to swim but not prepared for it.

      Delete
  4. ...that is quite the hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hotel does look rather nice and I do like the pattern on the bottom of the pool.
    Doesn't look very far to Singapore at all..
    Very nice Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cool hotel...I love the beautiful lobby and those hanging plants are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that hotel. Beautiful.

    All that delicious food. I'm hungry as usual.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much to see in this post, I need to come back on computer to get good look at it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, suspense. I wonder what special function at the hotel. How did you like the kolo noodles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kolo mee is nice and I like it very much.

      Delete
  10. The swimming pools are gorgeous, and so are the balconies. This little blue house is so cute, wonder what it is used for?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful hotels and the plants are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have yet to try Sarawak kolo mee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow.. your camera has better pictures than mine... I must change phone already.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that sculpture in the hotel...and love all the plants on the balcony. And the dolphins are so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful place for a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So red kolo noodles have... ketchup? Looks like you're up for a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me encantan los jardines. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...