Friday 9 October 2020

Sunrise Obstructed By Strange Cloud Formation

One Friday morning, we walked out of our gate for our morning walk. As we looked up to the sky hoping to see a nice sunrise, a strange sight greeted us.

The rising sun was obstructed by this strange cloud formation at 7:28 am.
As we walked, I kept looking to the sky.
This was captured at 7:33 am.
It looks like a side view of a face with a strange hairdo.
This was taken at 7:35 am.
What did you see in this picture?
I hope you will share what your see in these sky shots.
~~~~~
I had some tofu puffs and home grown vegetables to clear from my fridge. I wanted to consume my garden produce while they are still fresh. I invited a friend over to share our home cooked dinner.
Stuffed home grown white and green bitter gourds with minced pork and fish paste.
Stuffed tofu puffs with the same stuffing as the bitter gourds.
I cooked a sauce with minced garlic, chilies, fermented soy beans, salt and sugar for the stuffed bitter gourds and stuffed tofu puffs.
Home grown angled luffa with garlic, dried prawns and salted egg.
There is no fresh chicken eggs in my fridge, so I used a salted egg.
Flowers from my garden.
Sea Hibiscus (yellow in the morning), Pink Mexican Petunia and White Gardenia that gives out a sweet fragrance.


As far as God is concerned there is a sweet,
wholesome fragrance in our lives.
It is the fragrance of Christ within us,
an aroma to both the saved and the unsaved all around us.
(2 Corinthians 2:15, The Living Bible-TLB)

47 comments:

  1. I see a witch on a broomstick carrying a large flag!
    Have a great weekend!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the side face you described but wearing a top hat. Use salted eggs are way more tasty than normal chicken eggs. The flowers are so pretty in their pastel colours. Did all of you finished the yong tofu? Quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In some photos, it looks like a top hat and in some it looks like a witch.
      Yes, salted eggs taste better. No, we can't finish the ytf, kept some leftover for the next day meal.

      Delete
  3. ...every sunrise is unique, that what make life interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a dolphin with its head out of water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I see clouds too but very unique clouds formation.

      Delete
  6. The first cloud looks like an angel.

    Yummy on the food. I so enjoy your foodie posts.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting cloud formation and for me, it looks like the head of a witch.
    Pretty flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to use up produce from your garden. I also love the food shown in your previous post. Looks like a very good restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gigi. Produce from my garden is fresh and taste nicer.

      Delete
  9. Beautiful flowers! The last cloud...I see some kind of creature with two tiny eyes in the center.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. It is wonderful that we see different things in the same cloud formation.

      Delete
  10. Weird cloud! Maybe someone wanted to sleep later, so God sent a cloud to cover the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sky looks amazing! Awakens imagination :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The 4th sunrise photo is good, different behind that dark cloud.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret. Take care and stay safe.

      Delete
  13. I can see the eyelashes of the face cloud formation, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. After you mentioned a face with a strange hairdo, that's all I can see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacy. That is one of the thing I see too.

      Delete
  15. Homecooked ytf must be much more tastier.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see a witch on her broomstick sweeping the clouds

    ReplyDelete
  17. The clouds remind me of a firebird!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting skies. I can also see the witch but it looks to me like she is carrying a box, I wonder what is in it 😉 Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane. Maybe she is carrying some magic portion.

      Delete
  19. En la nube yo también veo una bruja con su sombrero. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Flowers.I can almost smell the Gardenia blooms.It would be my pleasure if you join my link up party related to gardening here http://jaipurgardening.blogspot.com/2020/10/garden-affair-fruit-harvest.html

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...