Friday 15 May 2015

Lake View At Westlake Garden, Kampar

We enjoyed our museum visit at the Kinta Tin Mining (Gravel Pump) Museum very much and as we walked out from the museum compound it was time for our lunch. My car was parked outside this Tin Village Econsave.

Taman Bandar Baru has many new buildings now. There is a great change since the last time we came here. I wanted to take a drive around before going for our lunch in Kampar town.
We made a U-turn just before the entrance to Tunku Abdul Rahman University. I stopped the car at the road side and took a photo of this arch.

This is the beautiful lake just next to the university.

The grand building on the right is the Grand Kampar Hotel.

Day time fishing at the lake.
Day time fishing at the lake

Notice at the entrance to the Westlake Garden.

Lake is on the left side, plants and houses on the right.

A very relaxing place.

Besides some rubbish floating on the water, the whole place is a very beautiful place. Very serene and scenery beautiful.

Tunku Abdul Rahman University on the other side of the lake.

Distant limestone hills.

One of the university building.

A lovely place for walks both in the morning and evening.

Loving this place.

We didn't walk up to the end because it was very hot.

So take a new grip with your tired hands, stand firm on your shaky legs,
and mark out a straight, smooth path for your feet
so that those who follow you, though weak and lame,
will not fall and hurt themselves but become strong.
(Hebrews 12:12-13, The Living Bible-TLB)

27 comments:

  1. What a beautiful lake. Wow, so many fishing rods. I wonder if they are allow to do fishing in the lake. Indeed a nice & relaxing place & good for brisking walking in the evening. Thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene, it's a beautiful place and how I wish we have o e like this near my place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place for a leisurely walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is near my house, I would definitely enjoy my leisure walks there.

      Delete
  5. it is really nice. i like that arched walking bridge, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know that there is a West Lake in Kampar. It is beautiful, so serene looking. Can match the West Lake in China.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only know of it this trip, it was not there when I last went there.

      Delete
  7. I love your lake and the landscape is nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosia, the lake is very serene and beautiful.

      Delete
  8. I wish I could go there! Such a wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy, I too wish the lake is near my house so I can frequent this place.

      Delete
  9. How absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful place and I love all the fishing poles left there for people to use.
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful scenic photos.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice to have such a beautiful lake right next to the university! Do the students sometimes hang out there? Or don't they leave the campus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lake side is crowded with students in the evening.

      Delete
  12. Nice place, would loves to visit it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, remember to visit it in the evening when the light is on.

      Delete
  13. What a nice place to visit. I love the view of the hills and the bridge.. The hotel in the distance does look grand! Great post, thanks for sharing your visit. Have a happy new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eileen, A happy week to you too!

      Delete
  14. Thank you for sharing parts of your world, I feel like I was just there. Tom The Backroads Travelller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom, you are most welcome to enjoy our side of the world.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...