Monday 4 May 2015

Kinta Riverfront, Ipoh #2 - Wall Murals

This is the continuation of yesterday's post and if you have not read the post, you can click here to read. After getting off from the bridge, I was drawn to the red and blue buildings on this side of the river. I have driven by this way a few times and I am very curious to see this place. Even though there was no activity at all, I walked over to have a closer look. All were closed but something else caught my attention. 
I saw cute paintings on the wall, not one but many.
These paintings give clues to what to expect when the shop opens in the evening.
This place looks like a mini platform or stage.
Nice reflection and that includes the reflection on the glass...lol!
I think all these painting are really cute.
Panda bear and bamboo painting....
I hope this creature will not suddenly comes to life....
This is found just across the road.
I would love to come back in the night...I can hear music playing....
.....and singing.....
.....I can smell cooking....
.... wonder what food are being served here.....
Enjoying all the wall murals .......
This is not a painting but a poster.
This large wall mural is found on the side wall of a shop, a short distance away from the riverfront - along Medan Istana, after the bridge at Jalan Raja Musa Aziz.

Live in harmony with one another.
Do not be proud, but be willing to associate
with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
(Romans 12:16, NIV)

41 comments:

  1. Nancy, I really like the wall paintings! Those carton figures are cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phong Hong, I like them too. We are still young at heart..lol!

      Delete
  2. Indeed all the wall paintings are cute & eye catching and I specially love the panda bear and bamboo painting. Very initiative and creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irene, the artist even used the metal pole as a bamboo plant, very creative!

      Delete
  3. Hi Nancy, very nice wall paintings, the drawing look really cute. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a nice day ahead,regards.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amelia, thank you. You too have a nice day.

      Delete
  4. Wow, some of those paintings are realistic like the pandas and the dinosaur. The place looks like a nice evening of fun for the young crowd.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a fun place for the young people.

      Delete
  5. Such an interesting place:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved all the music and food related ones! so cute! the others are really well-done, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Theresa. They are all so cute.

      Delete
  7. wahhh.. Nancy.. really exploring Ipoh town now... good! Share with us more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pensioned life is getting more interesting.

      Delete
  8. They are wonderful - I love street art like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable murals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Wow Wow! I love this!! Especially the panda and the windmill. They are all very great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful, Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dinosaur is scary looking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the band is fantastic my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loves the paintings on the wall, it's all so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Nancy,

    These wall paintings are really fun and cute... I like the dinosaur one. It looks quite real!

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe, dinosaur scared me because it is so real!

      Delete
  16. What a nice place to visit. The dinosaur looks very realistic! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some amazing murals, such a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, so nice. When did Ipoh become such a hotbed for lovely murals??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy, in fact there are more but must go all over to take photos.

      Delete
  19. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job Wall Murals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am glad you like my posts. You are most welcome to visit my blog and I appreciate your visits.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...