Thursday 26 March 2015

Beef Radish Soup And Noodle For Breakfast At Canning Garden, Ipoh

Last night out of the blue, I told hubby I wanted to eat Beef Radish Soup for breakfast. This morning we woke up late so we have to skip our morning walk. Since it was already late, I watered my plants before we went out for breakfast. If I were to wait till after breakfast, I will have to water the plants in the hot sun.

Even though we were late, we were able to find parking near the place.
We ordered a bowl of Beef Radish Soup for both of us.

Hubby's bowl of noodle (flat rice and yellow noodle) in clear soup, etc.

My bowl of flat rice noodle in clear soup, etc.

We have to pick our fish balls and other stuffed ingredients and gave our orders at the stall. After that when we were seated, the waiter came to take our drinks order.
Picture taken from inside the shop. Opposite the shop is the Canning Garden market.

Address: Restoran Sun Up, Lorong Cecil Rae, Canning Garden, Ipoh.

Better a little with reverence for God
than great treasure and trouble with it.
It is better to eat soup with someone you love
than steak with someone you hate.
(Proverbs 15:16-17, The Living Bible-TLB)

24 comments:

  1. am very hungry now...no lunch yet le

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too ha ha.....I took only papaya for lunch today...

      Delete
  2. Oh, that's one of my favourite soups, Nancy! Hmmm...thinking of cooking that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! home cooked ones should be better....I don't know how to cook this.

      Delete
  3. How nice if i can have it for dinner...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it would be nice for dinner...can go with noodle or rice.

      Delete
  4. Looks great, Nancy, and I love the Scripture verse you are sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thank you. Hope you have a great day.

      Delete
  5. I love to eat radish (white lobak) cooked with beef too but to me, yellow noodle does not go well with beef especially those yellow noodles with an alkaline taste. Good that you satisfied your cravings for Beef Radish Soup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, I do not like yellow noodle with beef soup. I either take beehoon or koay teow with beef radish soup.

      Delete
  6. an interesting breakfast - at least compared to US breakfasts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have many different variety of breakfast.

      Delete
  7. It looks SO good. Soup for breakfast, healthy. And I often eat breakfast for dinner, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi Gosia, I can cook but I wouldn't consider myself a good cook.

      Delete
  9. I seldom cook beef at home. My hubby would love this dish. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose, I too seldom cook beef at home. Usually eat outside.

      Delete
  10. Yummy! Makes my oatmeal look very ordinary :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amalia, We only take this soup once in a while.

      Delete
  11. Hi Nancy. You've to update your blog. They have moved a few years ago to Medan Ipoh. Close to Festival Walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have visited and posted here: https://chingchailah.blogspot.com/2016/06/gui-he-yuan-beef-noodles-at-weng-oon.html. And latest, I heard they have moved again to the opposite shop which I have yet to confirm. Thanks for the visit and info.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...