Friday 20 March 2015

Chicken Koay Teow Soup And Curry Chicken Mee At Restoran Moon De Moon, Taman Mirindy, Ipoh

Today's post is a long overdue one and a bit stale. One of my ex-colleague introduced us to this place. I think it was my third visit to this place when I took these photos. On this trip, I came with my hubby after our early morning walking exercise.
This place is famous for its Chicken Koay Teow Soup (Kai Si Hor Fun).

It is also noted for its Curry Chicken Mee.

Even in the early morning, the place was already crowded.

The food took some time to arrive because there were many orders before ours.

When we were there the price was MYR 4 (approx. 1.08 USD) per bowl. I do not know whether there has been an increase in price or not, especially with the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST).

Restoran Moon De Moon, Off Hala Wah Keong, Taman Mirindi, Ipoh.

When the years are many, you are to increase the price,
and when the years are few, you are to decrease the price,
because what he is really selling you is the number of crops.
Do not take advantage of each other, but fear your God.
I am the LORD your God.
(Leviticus 25:16-17, New International Version-NIV)

12 comments:

  1. The chicken dish looks so good! I also like that there are pictures of the dishes, so you can see what you are ordering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginny, so good to have you back. God bless you.

      Delete
  2. I can see who is the camera man here ;) I like this place too , love the curry mee !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see who is the camera man here ;) I like this place too , love the curry mee !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...your eyes very sharp...yes you are right!

      Delete
  4. I love this type of chicken hor fun with the red color oil on top. Hard to find this in KL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you know where to find this chicken hor fun...Ipoh welcomes you...lol

      Delete
  5. That chicken looks really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good that both you and your husband exercises every morning. The name Moon de Moon is so uncommon for a coffee shop and the shop looks very clean too. The food there must be nice - can tell from the crowd eating there.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...